Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
A Wonderful QB Member Has Passed >

A Wonderful QB Member Has Passed

A Wonderful QB Member Has Passed

Old 03-05-2022, 03:32 PM

Mary1119 I am Givio's sister, Duckling. I saw a number of rounds and squares in her album that you participated in along with her. I was so pleased to see some I recognized from our conversations. Thank you for your condolences - I miss her terribly but appreciate knowing others have some tangible pieces of her handicraft too.
Old 03-05-2022, 05:11 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Duckling View Post
Bonnie, your love for Givio brings tears to my eyes. I thought the other day while sorting her bags of projects how would she have finished this one. Sometimes I feel like she is right over my shoulder guiding me. Her son is ready to get rid of her possessions but I am not. Can you post her crowning achievement so others can see her fine handiwork? Thanks.
Harumpf! Just like a man to be so quick to move on. I hope you have room in your home for the things of hers that were special to you.

I will definitely post Givio's crowning achievement as soon as I finish it. I have about 1/3 or more of the quilting left to do, which I hope to complete this coming week. It's such a masterpiece.