Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
WOOHOO!!!!  I'M A HAPPY GIRL, I'M LEAVING THE PEBBLE!!!!! >

WOOHOO!!!! I'M A HAPPY GIRL, I'M LEAVING THE PEBBLE!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!! I'M A HAPPY GIRL, I'M LEAVING THE PEBBLE!!!!!

Old 03-03-2010, 06:40 AM

Your story on thank you's brought me to tears also. I am a military brat, and the mother of two in the Army. When we are out and my husband is wearing either hat or t-shirt he has been approached and told "tell your son thank you". It always gets me choked me.
THANK YOU TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND! And to anyone out there with family in the military.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:59 AM

As Steve Martin would say, we've all got "happy feet" for you and your family. And I'd also like to thank you and your DH for the sacrifices you have made to be in the military. I know it's not easy at all. Glad you'll soon be back in the states and have a safe trip along the way.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:05 AM

Terri, it's aboout time they let you leave the pebble!

I'm just glad you will be closer to those babies. They need their Grandma and what a wonderful one they have!

(you need to consider all of the possibilities---say getting a house in the country where you could have your own mini---like maybe one of Kay's off spring......it could be a girl and you could have your very own mare stare.......but, oh :mrgreen: I'm getting ahead of myself........)
Old 03-03-2010, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Joan
Terri, it's aboout time they let you leave the pebble!

I'm just glad you will be closer to those babies. They need their Grandma and what a wonderful one they have!

(you need to consider all of the possibilities---say getting a house in the country where you could have your own mini---like maybe one of Kay's off spring......it could be a girl and you could have your very own mare stare.......but, oh :mrgreen: I'm getting ahead of myself........)

:-D That's a great idea! :-D Just another thank you for you and hubby for your service...cuz you are doing the service just as much as he is....give those babies an extra cuddle for me when you finally get here.....