Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: World War 3 with the cat.

Blog Entries
    Love the cat, they just want to be with you and anything new going on.

Blog Entries
    Justme CA, You poor thing! How are you holding up? Are you able to sew? If you have an inspect that purrs, the vibrations will help you to heal. Blessings.

Blog Entries
    By now you know cats always have the last word! Enjoy, even though it can be aggravating to have a helper at times.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    LOL What can one say ? We all love our furbabies even when they think they own the sewing room. OH wait they own the house just don't pay the mortgage on it ! :-)
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful kitty!
    Sandra

Blog Entries
    I had the same war with my Russell. I miss that war.
    Quilting is therapy. And I can use all the therapy I can get.
    Deb

My new quilt inspector

It is not just cats, or dogs! I lost my quilt inspector Muffin over a year ago and just could not get over not having a pet but where I live they won't allow any animals so I smuggled in...................... a budgie.

Bonnie my handsome new pal has taken over my lounge and unfortunately my quilting chair where he sits on the back surveying his kingdom and keeping an eye on me. Thankfully so far he is ignoring my fabric and threads, but I have bought a hand battery vacuum cleaner as he is not house trained like Muffin

He has also taken a particular fancy to my dining room chair, wonder if it is the quilts?
    Attached Images Attached Images

sap
    Lady cat is gone now, but to solve inspection problem I gave her folded piece of fleece to sleep on right next to the sewing machine. No one else was allowed to use it, she was very protective of it.

And the winner is????? :-)

My three cats are not allowed in my sewing. I now have a puppy whom stays in my sewing room with me.
    I never let them in this new to me room. I use to have to share a small room with them and had to put everything away when I was done sew for the evening.
    I have a door on my sewing room but like for it to be open. I bought a baby gate for the doorway.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2