Wow NCIS episode

Old 05-19-2016, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by MCH View Post
Two of our favorite shows - NCIS and NCIS New Orleans. I rather liked the Tony character; seemed shallow (class clown?), but in, fact rather deep. He hid it well, generally. It took a child to cause that deep side to come to the surface. One of the best moments in the last episode was to see the look on Robert Wagner's face as Tony "connected" with Tali. At that moment, Robert Wagner's character was relishing watching his son and granddaughter together. R.Wagner's character was a happy and happy to be a Grandpa.

Over all, it was good episode. Sort of like the final episode of Castle.

Did anyone notice the resemblance between Michael (Tony) and Robert Wagner (Dad)? From the first time Wagner appeared on the series, I was struck by how "Tony" was a younger version of "Dad". Casting was good.
I actually did notice the resemblance, mostly when they were standing side by side, and especially as Michael Weatherly has aged. Strong similarity in appearance.
Old 05-19-2016, 11:39 AM
Power Poster

It's based on Dr. Phil not the show but the way he handled the trial with Oprah Winfrey in Texas. Kind of like backing up the truck, cut out the nonsense, Hence the title "BULL". How's that working for you kind of thing. It isn't about the trial but basically the psychological end of life. Like getting the whole side from the beginning of the story. Will see.
Originally Posted by Tudey View Post
Michael Weatherly has a new series in the fall. It's called "Bull" but I don't know anything about it yet.
Old 05-20-2016, 02:40 PM

Michael played a young Robert Wagner in a bio pic a number of years ago. Michael was the one who suggested Robert to play his father. I read this in a recent interview with Michael.
Old 05-20-2016, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by donac View Post
Michael played a young Robert Wagner in a bio pic a number of years ago. Michael was the one who suggested Robert to play his father. I read this in a recent interview with Michael.
More interesting info. Thanks. Makes sense.
Old 06-01-2016, 04:39 PM

love this show, i miss kate, then ziva and now michael, the last episode with tony was awesome, never saw a daughter coming.
Old 06-02-2016, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by craftymatt2 View Post
love this show, i miss kate, then ziva and now michael, the last episode with tony was awesome, never saw a daughter coming.
Me either....didn't think their relationship went to that level....I was hoping for a Hollywood "and they lived happily ever after" ending....
he will be missed...the characters left on show are good, but he was a "cool character". Wonder who will be next to leave...
Old 06-03-2016, 08:48 AM

I hope no one else leaves the show. I think they have a 2 year contract so we'll see.