Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 76

Thread: xx

  1. #1
    Super Member butterflywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    currently central new jersey
    Posts
    8,700
    xx

  2. #2
    Power Poster Lacelady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,323
    Blog Entries
    19
    Are you sending us kisses butterflywind?

  3. #3
    Moderator Jim's Gem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Camarillo, California
    Posts
    35,480
    Maybe it had a double x rating and she had to delete it!!

  4. #4
    Power Poster Lacelady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,323
    Blog Entries
    19
    Perhaps she was just doubly cross because I spelled her name wrong (sorry, butterflywing)

  5. #5
    Super Member Shemjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    6,895
    Interesting.

  6. #6
    Super Member Joan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pine Grove, California
    Posts
    2,846
    oh, oh...........somethin's up! :shock:

  7. #7
    Lisa T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Menominee, Michigan
    Posts
    918
    oo

  8. #8
    Power Poster Lacelady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,323
    Blog Entries
    19
    ohh, Naughts and Crosses? What do you Americans call it ......Hugs and kisses?

  9. #9
    Super Member Joan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pine Grove, California
    Posts
    2,846
    XOXOXOXO

  10. #10
    Super Member butterflywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    currently central new jersey
    Posts
    8,700
    yes. all of the above.

    when you move your wings very hard and fast and they make the air move a lot, is that butterfly wind?

    or when you put a little key in the back and turn it and turn it and the little toy starts moving all around the floor, is that the butterfly wind?

  11. #11
    Senior Member sewaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    902
    It must have been very bad - she was given two crosses. :lol:

  12. #12
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,092
    Blog Entries
    1
    Ahhhhh I see grashopper......if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around....does it make a sound? 8) 8) 8)

  13. #13
    Super Member jbsstrawberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    3,326
    If you're trying for the "Butterfly Effect" please XX a little harder....we REALLY need some breeze over here!! :wink:

  14. #14
    Super Member kwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East USA
    Posts
    5,048
    Quote Originally Posted by amma
    Ahhhhh I see grashopper......if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around....does it make a sound? 8) 8) 8)
    OOOOO I know this one.............YES it does!! and you want to know how I know??? I was at our cabin in the woods one day and a ways away a tree fell and I heard it AND I KNOW the tree had NO idea I was there. So that is how I know it does!!!!

  15. #15
    k3n
    k3n is offline
    Power Poster k3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Somerset, England
    Posts
    10,712
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhite
    Quote Originally Posted by amma
    Ahhhhh I see grashopper......if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around....does it make a sound? 8) 8) 8)
    OOOOO I know this one.............YES it does!! and you want to know how I know??? I was at our cabin in the woods one day and a ways away a tree fell and I heard it AND I KNOW the tree had NO idea I was there. So that is how I know it does!!!!
    K - both me and Hans are wetting ourselves! Tooooo funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

    BW - have we entered the twilight zone? :mrgreen:

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,302
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by k3n
    [
    BW - have we entered the twilight zone? :mrgreen:

    Yes, you have entered the twilight zone, and there is no escape! (In my best Rod Stiger voice)


    The tree probably was blown over by butterfly wind. WOW! hahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

  17. #17
    k3n
    k3n is offline
    Power Poster k3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Somerset, England
    Posts
    10,712
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by gaigai

    The tree probably was blown over by butterfly wind. WOW! hahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
    She must've been on the prune juice.... :lol:

  18. #18
    Power Poster Mousie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,213
    she's short...lol...and to the point! right, B? :D

  19. #19
    Super Member Ducky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    8,969
    If a butterfly eats too many bean burritos, does that make butterfly wind?

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,302
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky
    If a butterfly eats too many bean burritos, does that make butterfly wind?

    It sure does! Especially when it's washed down with some of that powerful French prune juice! ROFL

  21. #21
    Super Member kwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East USA
    Posts
    5,048
    EEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

  22. #22
    Super Member butterflywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    currently central new jersey
    Posts
    8,700
    just because you're in france, doesn't make you safe. and just because you're in the twilight zone doesn't make you safe, either. the mob has looooog botoms and they have prune pits.

    (this is disgusting. how do you say that in french?? or dutch?? we know how in english. p-you and you and you)

  23. #23
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,092
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflywing
    just because you're in france, doesn't make you safe. and just because you're in the twilight zone doesn't make you safe, either. the mob has looooog botoms and they have prune pits.)
    Now that is really the PITS!!!!!

  24. #24
    k3n
    k3n is offline
    Power Poster k3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Somerset, England
    Posts
    10,712
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflywing
    just because you're in france, doesn't make you safe. and just because you're in the twilight zone doesn't make you safe, either. the mob has looooog botoms and they have prune pits.

    (this is disgusting. how do you say that in french?? or dutch?? we know how in english. p-you and you and you)
    dégueulasse in French - that's the vulgar way and in Dutch - walgelijk - the second is pronounced in the back of your throat - I can't say it myself! The middle g is like the ch in Scots - chchchchc!

  25. #25
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,092
    Blog Entries
    1
    Cool, I can learn to swear in french and dutch....no more putting my nose on the wall when I slip and curse in front of the grands :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.