You Tube suggestion

Old 12-14-2020, 05:13 AM

usually I have music going in the background...I love the Hallmark Holiday channel on SiriusXM or the kids pop station. I also have a library of podcasts that I listen to. Just Wanna Quilt, AQuilting Life, American Patchwork, Ten Percent Happier and the Fine Cooking Podacst to name a few.
Old 12-14-2020, 05:43 AM

almost forgot -for the adventurous - there is a site where you can select a country and a decade and hear the music from that time and place. It's called https://radiooooo.com/#
Old 12-14-2020, 07:01 AM

I guess I am the weird one as I watch cop shows all day long. I sometimes get to see my Son as he is a cop and is on the show 48 hours. Makes my day.
Old 12-14-2020, 08:26 AM

I have been listing to a cappella group Pentatenix WOW! what voices! I could and have listened to them all day! give them a try if you love music like I do, they are truly a great group, I will be buying some of their CDs for me for Christmas, this year
Old 12-14-2020, 11:36 AM

I listen to Amazon unlimited while quilting. I do not have a TV in my quilting studio. Christmas music lately, and yes Pentatonix is amazing. Kings of Country are awesome too.
as far as YouTube goes, I watch FYI channel, Jordan fabrics amazing tutorials, or any type of documentary. Recently have been watching the appalachia people interviews.
Old 12-14-2020, 01:43 PM

There is a TON of music on YouTube...in fact I think I read an article where it stated the platform being *the* most used online music source on the planet. I just do a search for whatever I'm interested in listening to and fall down the rabbit hole of search results until I'm done.

When I have time to keep my eyes on the screen, I watch a lot of historical garment sewing channels because I so admire the skills I don't have. Bernadette Banner, Karolina Żebrowska, Abby Cox, Cathy Hay...many more. I also watch a lot of the quilting channels mentioned, along with "Just get it done" -Karen Brown, "Last Homely House" being a few favorites. There is no problem finding too much to listen too and see! I have to discipline myself and just put on music in the sewing room some days!
Old 12-14-2020, 07:13 PM
Power Poster

While I sew I turn on HGTV. I only look if something interesting comes on. I don't like silence except when I sleep.
Old 12-14-2020, 09:00 PM

Favorite Old Hymns--7 hours worth of my Hymns that I grew up with. These are the ones that have stood the test of time. Can just put it in play and do all my sewing--when I'm not singing with my favorites.

C O P S on youtube but I like tubitv com much better. Has many cop shows and a couple of good true cop movies. I only watch true cop stuff.

Last edited by Motley; 12-14-2020 at 09:05 PM.
Old 12-15-2020, 04:28 AM

This week we happened onto Christmas Story on IMBD. It's the story of an orphaned boy, Nikolas, and the apparent story behind St. Nick. Very enjoyable movie.
Also have watched the Virgin Creek series. Another good one if you want to continue a long story.
Old 12-15-2020, 04:46 AM

What are "Flatbush Cats?"