Zanesville, Ohio friends,

Old 10-19-2011, 10:49 AM

Location: My favorite place in the world is Lake Erie Region USA

last I saw was a news bulletin.

Grizzly bear found on property. Thankfully. and the Cat (tiger, there were a few other breeds). What is left is a monkey and wolf. Not to approach the monkey. Used to the bad weather Zanesville is having ( rain and fall temperatures ) while in wild is used to snow. Wolves don't mind rain either. The exotic breed Cats would have stayed hidden from the rain.

People that knew the owner, his stock, and how many animals have been working with officials. Plus, this is not really rural rural. the city of Zanesville is not far away. Schools closed, a request of those in imediate area to stay in doors. A neighbor was putting his horse in his barn (adjoining property) while a bengal tiger was watching through his farm fence ! then he spotted a bear and wolf. Guy was really frightened as was his horse. Interviewed on national news. Credable witness. The farm fence would not hold such an animal. Have been fascinated by all this.. Ohio news keeps bulletins all day.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:35 AM

i think they are down to two animals unaccounted for. I live about 2 hours from there. A scary, sad situaiton for everyone. I think the sheriff and his officers deserve our thanks for doing a very dangerous, difficult job. Yes, it is sad that the animals had to be killed but how much more tragic for innocent people to lose their lives due to one man's selfishness.