Hi to all!

Old 07-29-2007, 07:26 PM

I'm new to this forum, having just discovered it. Looks like fun, and some good info to be found. I'm especially interested in seeing pictures ofr what others have done, and sharing quilt patterns. I'm really looking forward to spending time with you all, and introducing my Mom to this site.

Jo Ann :)
Old 07-29-2007, 07:29 PM

I'm new to this forum, having just discovered it. Looks like fun, and some good info to be found. I'm especially interested in seeing pictures ofr what others have done, and sharing quilt patterns. I'm really looking forward to spending time with you all, and introducing my Mom to this site.

I'm also new to chatting and forums, and don't know what a lot of things mean, so if I do something in really bad taste, or confusing, please accept my apology in advance -- and maybe somebody could clue me in that I goofed!

Here's to chatting with you all!
Jo Ann :)
Old 07-29-2007, 08:18 PM

Hey Joann! Welcome aboard. You have come to a great spot for talk and info, loads of fun and pictures to prove it....Glad you signed on.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:26 AM

Hey and a big Welcome, The only thing no one likes, is the Quilt Police. They are not allowed. LOL. Please explore all this site has to offer. Be prepared to learn, grow, inspire and be inspired.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:11 AM

Welcome to the family. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful. We love pictures. Hope to see more posting from you . While you crusing around check out our BOMs we all have fun with them and learn together. There are no rules for the BOM except have to fun. Do them all or anyone you want you keep what you have done. Agin welcome and Happy Quilting