Hi all

Old 12-06-2006, 11:47 AM

Hi all Micromum from New Zealand here. I have enjoyed reading the news letter and thought it would be great to have somewhere to go for information about Quilts. I have made several quilts over the last 5 yrs and have had great fun. My girls often help out with colours. I adore hand piecing and applique the most as I can take my work anywhere I go.
I am not with a group as I work odd hours. :)
Hope you all have a great Day/night
Old 12-06-2006, 01:01 PM

welcome Micromum, you will have a good time here and get lots of tips
Old 12-06-2006, 06:37 PM

Wonderful! :D Glad you found us, Micromum! How popular is quilting in New Zealand?
Old 12-16-2006, 03:03 PM

Thanks Leslee, we have quite a strong quilting community here. I do not belong to any guild or group because of my work hours but still manage to find ideas and inspiration.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:05 PM

Hi Kathy, I hope you win the lottery, I can't think of anything better than being able to quilt to my hearts content.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:00 AM

Yes when I daydream it's not of trips or mansions or fancy cars it's just having everything paid for so I can sew to my hearts content. What a dream!
Old 01-02-2007, 12:24 PM

Hi again. Hope you had a great xmas and new year. I got to spend xmas with my family which was magical, but have been working all the reat of the time. I have my eldest daughter home for about 2 weeks. :D .
I'm experimenting with stars because my 11 year old wants some on a quilt, and any excuse will do,so have been piecing at 2am when I get home from work lol. Thank goodness for alogen lamps.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:43 PM

Hi.Its Rama from India.Nice to have Quilters from all over the globe in this group.
Old 01-03-2007, 05:41 PM

Hello to all. First time in this type of forum. Have been quilting on and off for several years and enjoy all info related to subject. Has taken awhile to regain interest in quilting as I'm a Katrina survivor 1- relocated to Ky. Have family here so that is helpful. Saved machine and quilts so I'm lucky.Look forward to sharing ideas
Lazefishing