Hi form Ohio

Old 10-05-2010, 05:56 PM

My sister lives over on Jefferson street about 6 miles from you
The next time I come to visit Ill have to have you meet for lunch
Its such a small world
Old 10-05-2010, 06:48 PM

I cannot remember if I introduced myself or not (OTD) even though I am not that old. Lyme disease has dimished some of my brain capacity. Anyway I have been quilting since I lived on Cape Cod and Helen Weiman from Heartbeat Quilts was my 1st teacher. What a eye opening experience. My grandmother Taylor was a quilter and did a great job. My other grandmother was an artist and my Mother was a wonderful seamstress. I am from Washington state and have lived on both sides of America and in the middle. Now I live in Surprise AZ. I really enjoy this site. Keep up the great work. Lynne Plotner-Pierce

I cannot remember if I introduced myself or not (OTD) even though I am not that old. Lyme disease has dimished some of my brain capacity. Anyway I have been quilting since I lived on Cape Cod and Helen Weiman from Heartbeat Quilts was my 1st teacher. What a eye opening experience. My grandmother Taylor was a quilter and did a great job. My other grandmother was an artist and my Mother was a wonderful seamstress. I am from Washington state and have lived on both sides of America and in the middle. Now I live in Surprise AZ. I really enjoy this site. Keep up the great work. Lynne Plotner-Pierce

Old 10-06-2010, 04:47 AM

Welcome aboard Ohio from northern New Hampshire.