Need advice

Old 01-16-2008, 10:11 PM
CJ

Oh my goodness! Where have I found myself?? You are the most incredible group of women!!! Thank you so incredibly much. You have made me feel so cared about.

Rest assured that, although I was utterly heartbroken for a while, I am a strong person with a very clear understanding that my husband failed, not me. He left more than a marriage; he also left his dignity and lost the respect of his sons. I have no idea when that will sink in for him, or if he will ever allow it to do so.

I went back to school for a short course in how to get a job - it was really learning how to apply computers to more than quilt design and emailing friends - and got a job straight away. I now work for a fantastic company of Psychologists who are delighted with my work and remind me all the time that I am an intelligent woman who is capable of anything - it's a joy to come to work each day.

And now, look what has happened! I've found a wonderful group who are amazingly generous with thier inspirational and uplifting words.

Thank you all again.

Old 01-17-2008, 06:20 AM

:mrgreen: Enough with thanking...start quilting...A good job is not an axcuse for not quilting....lol
I am really glad you feel the way you do....
Old 01-17-2008, 08:24 AM

CJ...welcome to the family sweetheart :) You're right, these are the most incredible folks, women & men, I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Each and everyone of them, including you, have been such a blessing and treat in my life. I'm so proud and honored to have such a wonderful family of friends grace my days!
Old 01-17-2008, 10:52 AM
bj

CJ, hang in there. He's lost things he won't be able to get back or redesign. For your boys' sakes, I hope he can repair that fence. For your sake, it's probably a case of good riddance. Sounds like you're getting your life into a new order. The quilting too will come. I think something that was a big part of your life before won't stay away too long.