Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
Needing some help with fabric >

Needing some help with fabric

Needing some help with fabric

Old 11-15-2022, 01:19 PM

Default Needing some help with fabric

I am in need of a burgundy fabric called Anna's Starry Night by Blackbird Designs. I finished a double wedding ring and don't have enough for the binding. I only need 1/2 yard. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The design is a woven ribbon with 5 stars on each intersection of ribbon.
Old 11-15-2022, 01:52 PM

Looks to me like it is available of etsy. They describe it as dark raspberry with tea, green and rose colored stars. I googled Anna's Starry Night by Blackbird Designs and it was one of three that came up. You might check it out. I believe it is sold by the yard.
Old 11-15-2022, 06:35 PM

Smile

Originally Posted by abc123xyz View Post
Looks to me like it is available of etsy. They describe it as dark raspberry with tea, green and rose colored stars. I googled Anna's Starry Night by Blackbird Designs and it was one of three that came up. You might check it out. I believe it is sold by the yard.
Thank you so much. I had checked Etsy before and that did not show up. I ordered it so now I can finish my quilt. It's about time
since it's been 19 years.
Old 11-19-2022, 08:02 PM

I did order from Etsy and just got an email stating that my order has been cancelled. If anyone has Anna's Starry Night by
Blackbird Designs by Moda in the burgundy color I would really appreciate it. Thanks. Darla