Old 07-20-2009, 11:15 AM

Hey There.

Welcome to the group! I just recently remarried also. I moved from Amarillo to Borger, and had been by myself for many years before remarrying and It has been an A D J U S T M E N T!!!
I have three grown children and six grandchildren from the ages of 19 years to 16 months old.

My husband and his first wife had adopted a son who is now 16 and my son in law threw my 17 year old granddaughter out of their home when she turned 17 because she wasn't his, a month before my husband and I married. So on top of taking on a husband I have become the "Fill in Mother" for two children from exact opposite worlds (Cinderalla and Prince of the Universe". So another A D J U S T M E N T .

I have not found Borger to be a friendly place at all, and have lurked for several years here opn the quilting forum, but if I'm going to find anyone to share quilting and learn this are, looks like it will be this forum, which I have always found to be very helpful and encouraging!

Texas Annie

Old 07-20-2009, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by texasannie
Hey There.

Welcome to the group! I just recently remarried also. I moved from Amarillo to Borger, and had been by myself for many years before remarrying and It has been an A D J U S T M E N T!!!
I have three grown children and six grandchildren from the ages of 19 years to 16 months old.

My husband and his first wife had adopted a son who is now 16 and my son in law threw my 17 year old granddaughter out of their home when she turned 17 because she wasn't his, a month before my husband and I married. So on top of taking on a husband I have become the "Fill in Mother" for two children from exact opposite worlds (Cinderalla and Prince of the Universe". So another A D J U S T M E N T .

I have not found Borger to be a friendly place at all, and have lurked for several years here opn the quilting forum, but if I'm going to find anyone to share quilting and learn this are, looks like it will be this forum, which I have always found to be very helpful and encouraging!

Texas Annie
I sent you a PM!!
Old 07-20-2009, 11:50 AM

Welcome from NC!
Old 07-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Power Poster

Old 07-21-2009, 10:05 AM

Welcome from Vermont.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:13 AM

Yes, but right now we are going through a cold spell....it is like 83 degrees!!! Love it!
Old 07-22-2009, 12:50 PM

Thanks, when I give my email address: spunkytxgal7....everyone who knows me says it is perfect! LOL