Old 12-09-2007, 10:51 AM

Hi,
My name is Eunice and I live in the beautiful N. Ga. Mountains. I have a home sewing business doing alternations and Memory/Photo quilts. I sew 3 days a week and I work in the public decorating cakes the next 3 days of my week. I love doing both, but I think making quilts is my #1 priority! I love quilting. I have recently bought a Mega Quilter with the 10' frame and I'm trying to learn how to use it. I enjoy reading the posts on the message board. There is just not enough hours in the day to do all the living I want to do. The older I get the less time I seem to have.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:53 AM

Welcome quiltnana! It's nice to meet you, looking forward to getting to know you ;)
Old 12-09-2007, 11:16 AM

Thank you.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:04 PM

Welcome Eunice!! Sounds like you are very busy with a job that involves alterations & decorating cakes too!! Do you find any time for doing your own personal quilts aside from the memory/photo quilts you do for your business? I would love to see some of your quilts posted.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:44 PM
bj

Hi Eunice. Welcome to the board. It sounds like you are a very busy lady. We're glad to have you and hope to see lots of your projects..cakes and quilts.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:04 PM

Hi there Eunice! We are glad to have you, please post some pic's soon, we love to snoop into everyone else's quilts! :mrgreen:
Old 12-10-2007, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingnanaD
Hi,
I work in the public decorating cakes the next 3 days of my week.
Eunice, Publix headquarters is in the town I live. Their water tower is shaped like a gigantic birthday cake with candles that light up at night! Glad to have you here!
Old 12-11-2007, 06:14 AM

Thank you so much for all the warm welcomes. And I am sorry to say the quilts for my family have been put on hold until after Christmas. But I have already told everyone, that after Christmas I am going to make all my children and grandchildren a quilt before I take any more orders for quilts. I have two made for two granddaughters. But I don't have them quilted yet. And I would love to show you some of the quilts as soon as I have time to figure out how to post them. Right now I am just checking e-mails in the morning and sometimes very late at night. And I do have some pictures of some cakes. So maybe when things slow down a little I can share with you. Thanks again, I am looking forward to talking with you. Eunice