Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   Confetti Quilt Instructor (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/confetti-quilt-instructor-t151116.html)

lfstamper 12-20-2011 02:27 PM

I just ordered the dvd - can't wait to try it.

breezyquilts 12-21-2011 07:09 PM

Welcome from Lebanon Oregon! I love your confetti quilt!!!

jand635 12-23-2011 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by lfstamper (Post 4797938)
I just ordered the dvd - can't wait to try it.

And I cannot wait to see what you create!
jan
jandole.com

MacThayer 12-23-2011 07:36 PM

Welcome to the Quilting Board from sunny Nevada! Your work is gorgeous! You must have a lot of patience. That's very finely pieced work (I assume it's pieced?). Would love to hear more about it!

Happy Holidays!

neeng 12-23-2011 07:38 PM

That is gorgeous! Do you fuse or stitch or both? What a wonderful way to use the scraps!

Oops just read down the whole post....glad you got the DVD up and going, will drop you a line.

Thanks!

paulettepoe 12-23-2011 10:37 PM

I love this technique. have done several. This is very very pretty.

jand635 12-26-2011 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by MacThayer (Post 4806638)
Welcome to the Quilting Board from sunny Nevada! Your work is gorgeous! You must have a lot of patience. That's very finely pieced work (I assume it's pieced?). Would love to hear more about it!

Happy Holidays!

Hello there Nevada! Where in Nevad?
NO! Not pieced!!! OMG the pieces are soooo tiny they would get lost under your fingernail!!! I have a new DVD for those that want to learn more about the process at jandole.com.

jand635 12-26-2011 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by neeng (Post 4806644)
That is gorgeous! Do you fuse or stitch or both? What a wonderful way to use the scraps!

Oops just read down the whole post....glad you got the DVD up and going, will drop you a line.

Thanks!

You understand that there is no fusing of the tiny pieces? I do fuse the backing of the piece just for ease of machine quilting but the tiny, tiny pieces that make up the design are not fused or glued.

jand635 12-26-2011 11:32 AM

Feeling deprived!

I have been so busy getting over a bad, bad cold, creating Christmas and hosting company that I have not even entered my studio. I miss sewing and creating and I feel deprived. I just mailed out several DVD's of my Confetti work (now called "Painting with Fabric") and today I am getting back to the fun of creating. I will spend the whole entire day working on quilts. Yahoooo!!!

jand635 09-25-2012 10:43 AM

Hello there-
I have been among the missing for a while. Life overtook me. Life and my local Quilt Guild. I am the President of Piecemakers here in Grants Pass Oregon and the Chair of our annual Quilt Show. Between that, summertime, company and teaching, I seem to have little time to jump on the computer. My DVD (Painting WIth Fabric) is doing very well and I will have to order more very soon.

To those of you who have ordered my DVD and created something, please share. I am anxious to see what you did.
Piecefully yours,
Jan