Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   Greetings from Oregon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/greetings-oregon-t58328.html)

Theresa 08-10-2010 07:42 AM

Greetings from Oregon City, OR! Gald to know you're joining in the fun.

Those of us from the Pacific NW are getting together in Sept. Go the "announcements" on the main menu for more information. The more the merrier!!!

Aunt Retta 08-10-2010 07:46 AM

Welcome! My sister lives about an hour north of you. I love that area! I am in Utah, in a suburb southwest of Salt Lake City.

Momsmurf 08-10-2010 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by amma
Hello and Welcome to the board :D:D:D
So glad that you joined us!

I was born and raised in Vancouver, still spend a lot of time there and in the Portland area. You will love all that there is to do there. Have you been to Fabric Depot yet? :D:D:D

Fabric Depot - destination once a week generally!!!!!!!!

I go there so often that it was once suggested that I be given a name tag! : = ) Being so large, 1 12 acres under roof, I walk around and call it my exercise day.

On a serious note, I have formed genuine friendships with the ladies there. It is a wonderful store and the family who owns it run it with customers in mind - in my opinion.
For those who order by mail, check out their web site. You won't be sorry.

Camiyamoto 08-10-2010 10:51 AM

Welcome from eastern Washington! This is a great place to have fun!

Theresa 08-10-2010 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Momsmurf

Originally Posted by amma
Hello and Welcome to the board :D:D:D
So glad that you joined us!

I was born and raised in Vancouver, still spend a lot of time there and in the Portland area. You will love all that there is to do there. Have you been to Fabric Depot yet? :D:D:D

Fabric Depot - destination once a week generally!!!!!!!!

I go there so often that it was once suggested that I be given a name tag! : = ) Being so large, 1 12 acres under roof, I walk around and call it my exercise day.

On a serious note, I have formed genuine friendships with the ladies there. It is a wonderful store and the family who owns it run it with customers in mind - in my opinion.
For those who order by mail, check out their web site. You won't be sorry.

Love Fabric Depot! Can't beat 1.5 acres of fabric, etc!!! The website is very user-friendly.

ann clare 08-10-2010 11:48 AM

Welcome from Ireland

Momsmurf 08-10-2010 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by ann clare
Welcome from Ireland

Ireland! Goodness, someplace I visit in my dreams.
Listen to Irish music often while sewing!

Friendly Quilter 08-10-2010 04:12 PM

Welcome from Missouri, glad you joined us.

Momsmurf 08-10-2010 07:24 PM

Thank you!

Hope your Summer is a safe one...

Momsmurf 08-10-2010 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Camiyamoto
Welcome from eastern Washington! This is a great place to have fun!

Thank you. Were you always from Washington?
Is your last name Miyamoto? That was the sir name of one of our neighbors in Hawaii.