Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   Hello from Canada (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/hello-canada-t24850.html)

grma33 09-04-2009 01:54 AM

welcome from the most southern ontario.
We might be neighbours!
Your quilt is stunning.
Gale

Iluv2quilt 09-04-2009 03:46 AM

Hi and Welcome from Colorado!!

lass 09-04-2009 03:54 AM

Glad you are part of the group. Your quilt is just lovely.

Aquarius 10-16-2010 11:02 AM

Welcome from Ontario Canada. Your quilt is beautiful. It looks like the tube quilting pattern I am thinking of trying. Now, I know what it will look like. I like it.

Grace MooreLinker 10-02-2011 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by daisyboo9
Hello all
I have already jumped into the cat room and posted pictures before I have introduced myself....sorry about that!
Daisyboo here, new to quilting within the last year, but this thing is gonna be a long term love affair. My husband already complains that he is a quilting widower, I think its only fair since I am a hockey widow and these activities can happen simultaneously,....am I right ladies?
Anyway I live up here in Canada (yes brrrrr.....) in a small farming community of south western ontario. Myself, my husband, two teenage kids and 3 dogs. Life is busy but I still have time to Quilt!

what is the pattern and where can I find it? love the quilt, colore are beautiful.great job keep up the good work.

this picture is of my first quilt sent out for longarm service....now I just have to bind it!

debbieumphress 10-02-2011 06:02 PM

Welcome to the QB.,,.,,Waving from Texas.

Grace MooreLinker 10-02-2011 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Grace MooreLinker

Originally Posted by daisyboo9
Hello all
I have already jumped into the cat room and posted pictures before I have introduced myself....sorry about that!
Daisyboo here, new to quilting within the last year, but this thing is gonna be a long term love affair. My husband already complains that he is a quilting widower, I think its only fair since I am a hockey widow and these activities can happen simultaneously,....am I right ladies?
Anyway I live up here in Canada (yes brrrrr.....) in a small farming community of south western ontario. Myself, my husband, two teenage kids and 3 dogs. Life is busy but I still have time to Quilt!

what is the pattern and where can I find it? love the quilt, colore are beautiful.great job keep up the good work.

this picture is of my first quilt sent out for longarm service....now I just have to bind it!

Welcome to quilting board..DaisyBoo from Oregon
The picture is the BOW TIE quilt, I got the pattern from the net for free quilt patterns.It was easy to make ,the larger blocks are easier for me.

ging10ging 10-02-2011 06:15 PM

Welcome from Fl. your quilt is very pretty. Have fun quilting. Sue

heyjami 07-20-2012 08:02 PM

Love that pattern! Can I get the link? I've searched for that pattern under the name Grace described (BowTie from freequiltpatterns )and can't find it.

Kinda late to say welcome! :-)

SueDor 07-21-2012 09:42 AM

Hi from Ohio and I love your quilt also!