Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   Hello.....everyone..I'm Thai quilter.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/hello-everyone-im-thai-quilter-t62082.html)

IBQUILTIN 08-31-2010 04:08 PM

Welcome to our little world of fun

lotus63000 08-31-2010 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by mom-6
Another welcome frome from Texas! I had a chance to see some Thai classical dancing years ago and it was beautiful!

One of that dancing might be me at that moment.......what do you think?.....
Thank you for your warm welcome..I'm happy to hear you like our Thai dance...

lotus63000 08-31-2010 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts
Welcome from Southern California! I am originally an import too but from Europe. You'll find a wonderful supportive community here.

that girls were imported too...they're soooooooooooo cute.......thanks for your welcome...

lotus63000 08-31-2010 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by grandma Janice
Welome from Oklahoma Kate, My grandaughter spent two months in Bangkok this past summer on a mission trip. She worked with a group from the university, there. She fell in love with the people. glad to have you on the board.

I'm sooooo happy to hear that.... and that the way we are.......I love my country.........long live the King......

Thank you for your warm welcome.....

lotus63000 08-31-2010 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by lotus63000

Originally Posted by mom-6
Another welcome frome from Texas! I had a chance to see some Thai classical dancing years ago and it was beautiful!

One of that dancing might be me at that moment.......what do you think?.....
Thank you for your warm welcome..I'm happy to hear you like our Thai dance...

dancers not dancing.....sorry about that...

Nahkohe 08-31-2010 04:22 PM

Hi Kate and welcome. I am only new to this as well and love the friendliness of everyone here. You will enjoy chatting to us and the mateship is great. :)

fratcat 08-31-2010 04:25 PM

Welcome from Louisiana. We were all new to quilting at one time and we are here to help you and lend our assistance. Don't be afraid to try anything new.

Tink's Mom 08-31-2010 04:33 PM

Welcome from Chicago! Your English is very good, don't worry about small mistakes, we won't mind...
I have friends that are returning from Thailand on Thursday. The Mom and her girls spent the summer at her parents farm in a small town. Can't wait to see them! The girls must have grown so much in those couple months.

Aunt Retta 08-31-2010 04:36 PM

Hello! I am impressed with your writing of English! Welcome to the sight!

leakus 08-31-2010 04:45 PM

Hi Kate, welcome from Florida. I am originally from Uruguay, South America- tiny little country not known by many unless they play soccer and quilters don't!
My English is not perfect but so far I haven't received any complaints. You will see how you always get encouragement from quilters in this board. Show us your Thai fabrics!