Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   Hello From Tucson, AZ (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/hello-tucson-az-t21848.html)

k3n 06-29-2009 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by SharonC
K3n - I'll have to look for some pictures of my quillows. I know I have some...last Christmas I made all 5 grandchildren quillows so I could basically do one every 2 days :). You can make them plain or quite fancy. The pattern was in a Fons & Porter magazine...I'll find the issue and let you know when I get the pictures.

Thanks Saron - that'd be great! I'm thinking a couple on the sofa would be great fro the kids! I could make the outside grown upish and the inside kidish! :D

Butterflyspain 06-29-2009 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by SharonC
Elle - I love your quote at the bottom of your post.
Quilting DOES opens the door to new friendships :

It certainly does, I have made so many friends here on the Board and I know you will have the same experience.

Elle

Butterflyspain 06-29-2009 10:29 PM

Okay you guys, enlighten me what is a quillow, todays daft question.
:?
Elle

k3n 06-29-2009 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Okay you guys, enlighten me what is a quillow, todays daft question.
:?
Elle

No such thing - you KNOW that! :D It's a quilt lappy size ish that has a pocket on the back so when you fold it and tuck it in the pocket, it's a pillow. :D

SharonC 06-30-2009 06:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Haven't found the magazine but here is a picture folded and unfolded.

k3n 06-30-2009 06:29 AM

Cooo-ooolll! So you just put the pocket on the back in the centre and make it, looks like, a twelvth the size? You should post that in it's own heading in pics - ppl would LOVE it!

Butterflyspain 06-30-2009 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
Cooo-ooolll! So you just put the pocket on the back in the centre and make it, looks like, a twelvth the size? You should post that in it's own heading in pics - ppl would LOVE it!

thats really neat, great idea. Make a lovely present for Xmas (oops sorry I mentioned that) for someone.

Elle

k3n 06-30-2009 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

thats really neat, great idea. Make a lovely present for Xmas (oops sorry I mentioned that) for someone.

Elle

No problem Elle - as long as you mean ME!!!! :lol:

Butterflyspain 06-30-2009 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Originally Posted by k3n

Elle

No problem Elle - as long as you mean ME!!!! :lol:

Of course :D :D :D

k3n 06-30-2009 07:26 AM

Of course :D :D :D

:wink: