Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   Newby here from IN (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/newby-here-t18807.html)

sewjoyce 04-11-2009 06:33 AM

Hi and Welcome from southern Indiana!!!

Yep, you're hooked already -- enjoy the ride :-)

(Where in Indiana are you located?)

Tippy 04-11-2009 06:45 AM

Yep, that soft little noise you hear here from time to time is another stitcher being sucked into being a quilter......mmmwwwwaaaahhhaaahhhaaa... :twisted: :twisted: and welcome from East Tennessee!!

mommabogue 04-11-2009 06:52 AM

Sewjoyce-I'm from a Little town called Farmland-East of Muncie or NE of Indianapolis-And funny thing (Darlene) I'm originally from Oxford OH-small quilting world!!!...........

And it looks like this is going to be "THEE place" to be sucked into.. :lol: I love it already- and I, too hope I can get started back on my quilting..even w/job...I actually am going to be doing the Indiana Census for 2010.
Since I posted I've thought of a few quilts I have made and if I can get pics, I will definitely try & send several if I can figure all this stuff out-not too good on the pc sometimes.
--Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!! :mrgreen:
-Janny-wow-Greenfield is about an hour south of me and I have a son that goes to school in Southern IN (Evansville, USI)

JANNY 04-11-2009 06:56 AM

Welcome from Arizone. Live here now, but was from Greenfield, IN. Still get back there about once a year to visit relatives. Still a "Hoosier" at heart. :lol: :P :roll:

Joan 04-11-2009 07:17 AM

Yes, it is an addiction but the best kind!

I am a relative newby and initally laughed at
everyone's description of their stash.
Let's just say I can't laugh any more.....
The more fabric the merrier!

Welcome from Pine Grove, California!

mommabogue 04-11-2009 07:28 AM

I really love the little quotes at the bottom of each profile-will have to figure how to do that- Mine will say "she who dies with the most fabric, wins"!! :wink: :roll: :D

shaverg 04-11-2009 07:43 AM

Welcome from Southern California.

sewjoyce 04-11-2009 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by mommabogue
Sewjoyce-I'm from a Little town called Farmland-East of Muncie or NE of Indianapolis-And funny thing (Darlene) I'm originally from Oxford OH-small quilting world!!!...........

And it looks like this is going to be "THEE place" to be sucked into.. :lol: I love it already- and I, too hope I can get started back on my quilting..even w/job...I actually am going to be doing the Indiana Census for 2010.
Since I posted I've thought of a few quilts I have made and if I can get pics, I will definitely try & send several if I can figure all this stuff out-not too good on the pc sometimes.
--Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!! :mrgreen:
-Janny-wow-Greenfield is about an hour south of me and I have a son that goes to school in Southern IN (Evansville, USI)

Would you believe that I just live a few miles from USI in Evansville??
:D :D

Bevanger 04-11-2009 07:50 AM

welcome from wa. :D

littlehud 04-11-2009 07:43 PM

Welcome from SW Iowa. I too work full time and believe me you will find time to quilt. So glad you are here.