Returning

Old 02-04-2024, 05:43 PM

Default Returning

Hi, I've been on and off these boards, never posting much. I love quilts and I have finally started making some. I'm doing better with an EPP project, still learning to master my machine. I'm in NH and I still work but I enjoy making things.
Where would I post if I'm looking for some fabric from 2022?
Thanks!
Old 02-05-2024, 04:35 AM

Welcome back!

Missing Fabrics is still probably the best place to post, it isn't as busy as it once was but last year I was able to connect someone. 2022 isn't so far out that there might some still out there in the stores. Whether Missing Fabrics or here, a picture is a great help, also the amount of yardage you might want. I know I don't know my fabric by their maker/name but I do know that I am unlikely to have large (say 3 yards or more) of anything.

https://www.missingfabrics.com/

Old 02-05-2024, 04:37 AM

Sending a warm hello from Delaware. I think there is a section called Searching For. You can post there about any fabric you are looking for. A photo of said fabric is very helpful. One of us may actually have this fabric in our stash. Good luck!
Old 02-05-2024, 05:50 AM

Welcome back. You are off to a good start by asking a question. Yes, try the "Searching For" section here on the QB and you may just find what you need.
Old 02-05-2024, 07:22 AM
Power Poster

Helllo and Welcome!

I still check missingfabrics.com to see if i might have a match for someone.

I have wondered why missingfabrics.com is comparatively inactive now. Is there another site that provices that service?

I also do better with a picture.

Next best for me is a fairly detailed description- 1/2 inch pink elepants on a dark gray background - for example

Pink roses is too general. If the description is one inch pink rosebuds on a white background - VIP - maybe 1980s - i will know if I have it or not.

Just a product number like Moda 123-xyz - I won't even bother to look.

anyway , I do hope you find what you are looking for.

Last edited by bearisgray; 02-05-2024 at 07:32 AM.