Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
Welcome to New Members >

Welcome to New Members

Welcome to New Members

Old 01-14-2007, 02:18 AM
Boo

Wow! How exciting to read about all of our new members. I have been sidelined for the past couple weeks and got behind in updating myself on the growing forum. Let me take this time to welcome all of you. There are many levels of quilting experience here to join in the mix. This is what makes this such a wonderful forum. The newest quilter has something to offer the more experienced, and some of us share what trial and error have taught. You will soon discover that as a group, quilters are generous and supporting. Everyone is encouraged to answer any post or to start a new topic. If you are looking for specific information, please avail yourself of the Search link located at top of the page. The link will open to allow you to enter exactly what information you are looking for.
We also have a chatroom with two scheduled chats per week, but available anytime for a hit/miss sort of use. I am available for scheduled chats on Sunday from 3-5pm EST and Weds. 2-4pm EST. Some of our members plan to meet at times of their choice.
Take the time to read through some of the postings and be sure to look at our show and tell section. We would love to see what you are working on as well. Welcome, again, we are so glad you have joined us.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:15 PM

I just happened upon this site tonight. I am from Mississippi. I have sewn, done crafts forever, I have done some quilting but have just recently gotten serious about quilting. I do enjoy the forums.