Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: 60% off one item at Craftsy today

60% off one item at Craftsy today

Any Craftsy product is 60% off today using the code sent to your email. I don't know if the code is on the website but check it out. All the Craftsy thread, kits, and fabric. I have used Craftsy thread and like it.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

Got it and used it! Also, as a Blueprint member you get 50% off sitewide through the end of the year
    Christine
    In my dream world.... fabric is free and quilting makes you thin!

Christine, I'm going to order that kit you did for your son. My sister will love it.

SusieQOH - I was just looking at it myself pondering who I could make another one for I think you should do it!

The instructions were straight forward and once you pair up your fat quarter fabrics you'll be busy making a whole bunch of two blocks (HST and Birds in the Air) that are assembled into 8 1/2" blocks. Then it's a matter of putting those together "in a pleasing manner" (I think that's what the pattern said) which really was sorta random but turned out great.

Let me know if I can help in anyway Can't wait to see pics!

Christine
    Christine
    In my dream world.... fabric is free and quilting makes you thin!

I stocked up on thread! 2 for 1 can't beat that and free shipping if you are a member.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMerkleFamily View Post
    SusieQOH - I was just looking at it myself pondering who I could make another one for I think you should do it!

The instructions were straight forward and once you pair up your fat quarter fabrics you'll be busy making a whole bunch of two blocks (HST and Birds in the Air) that are assembled into 8 1/2" blocks. Then it's a matter of putting those together "in a pleasing manner" (I think that's what the pattern said) which really was sorta random but turned out great.

Let me know if I can help in anyway Can't wait to see pics!

Christine
    Thanks, Christine! I absolutely love yours. If it turns out half as nice she will love it! She's not a quilter but loves things I make.
    Onebyone- I like their thread too.