Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Amazing fabric art

  1. #1
    Senior Member pdunn56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Morris County, NJ
    Posts
    454
    I was at the Fine Arts show in Tarpon Springs FL this weekend and this guy's stuff is incredible. His wife is a quilter but she doesn't do this with him....WOW, never saw anything like it. Very unique, its all fabric no paint...
    www.fabric-expressions.com

  2. #2
    Power Poster Lacelady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,323
    Blog Entries
    19
    I couldn't see any pictures, sad.

  3. #3
    Senior Member pdunn56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Morris County, NJ
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacelady
    I couldn't see any pictures, sad.
    Hmm I don' know why not.... how about this one , I just enlarged one from the site
    http://www.fabric-expressions.com/vi...g.php?view=525

  4. #4
    Senior Member Kat Sews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    646
    That is amazing art. Wish I was that talented

  5. #5
    Super Member pab58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    near Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    5,868
    Blog Entries
    1
    Don't ya just want to click the "Add to Cart" button??!!! :shock: :shock: Oops!!! I think I just lost my eyeballs!!! They've fallen out of my head!!! :lol: :lol: Oh, great!! Now my keyboard is covered in drool!!! :?

  6. #6
    Power Poster Lacelady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,323
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by pdunn56
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacelady
    I couldn't see any pictures, sad.
    Hmm I don' know why not.... how about this one , I just enlarged one from the site
    http://www.fabric-expressions.com/vi...g.php?view=525
    Thank you, but no, can't see a thing. Everything is blank with little red crosses and right clicking /show pictures doesn't work.

  7. #7
    Senior Member pdunn56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Morris County, NJ
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by pab58
    Don't ya just want to click the "Add to Cart" button??!!! :shock: :shock: Oops!!! I think I just lost my eyeballs!!! They've fallen out of my head!!! :lol: :lol: Oh, great!! Now my keyboard is covered in drool!!! :?
    LOL I know how you feel , in person they were even more amazing. he said hes working on a life sized free standing bird of some sort...

  8. #8
    Senior Member pdunn56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Morris County, NJ
    Posts
    454
    Ok heres an attachment , this is my favorite one called Cardinals in Summer
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #9
    Senior Member pdunn56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Morris County, NJ
    Posts
    454
    heres closeups
    Attached Images Attached Images


  10. #10
    Senior Member pdunn56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Morris County, NJ
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by pdunn56
    I was at the Fine Arts show in Tarpon Springs FL this weekend and this guy's stuff is incredible. His wife is a quilter but she doesn't do this with him....WOW, never saw anything like it. Very unique, its all fabric no paint...
    www.fabric-expressions.com
    The artist's name is Bob Carrier from Clearwater, FL

  11. #11
    Senior Member Donna H-M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    682
    Truly amazing...thanks for sharing..

  12. #12
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,311
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks for sharing--that's the one I looked at too--very pretty stuff!

  13. #13
    Power Poster Lacelady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,323
    Blog Entries
    19
    Oooh, lovely - he is very talented. Thank you for posting some pics.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wa
    Posts
    935
    Truly amazing. Beautiful doesn't cover it. What a talent. :lol:

  15. #15
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,088
    Blog Entries
    1
    Look at those tiny little pieces!!
    He is VERY talented :D:D:D

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.