Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Anyone use Craftsy Unlimited? >

Anyone use Craftsy Unlimited?

Anyone use Craftsy Unlimited?

Old 12-29-2017, 01:58 PM
Power Poster

Default Anyone use Craftsy Unlimited?

With classes offered by my guild starting at $25 and up to $70 (plus supply fees) for national teachers I jumped on the unlimited Craftsy subscription for $10 a month. I think it is a great bargain. Sometimes I don't feel like packing up, driving to class, repacking to leave, and not have anything but a few teacher notes to help me finish up. Now I can watch the class as many times as I want to. The classes stream great on my Kindle Fire so I can watch step by step in my sewing room. Just wanted to say it is a great bargain at $120 year for all classes on Craftsy.
Old 12-30-2017, 03:49 AM

I was tempted by that offer, but after making a list of my UFOs, and the daunting number right now is 12, I should not start another project. Maybe next year they will have the same thing.
Old 12-30-2017, 04:44 AM

I am seriously thinking about it...I have kept the email offer and might wait until January 1st to join. I love Craftsy classes and can access them from my IPhone or Ipad, especially when I travel.
Old 12-30-2017, 08:11 AM

I am in my second month with Craftsy unlimited and am loving it. I have purchased many classes in the past and I feel that Craftsy unlimited has been fantastic. I no longer have to purchase to learn how to do something. Now if I want to learn something new or to have a new pattern it is at my fingertips. Their fabric is wonderful, also no shipping costs which is wonderful! I hate to pay for shipping!
Old 12-30-2017, 09:18 AM

I have most of the quilting classes and can still buy any new class and I'm not interested in the other classes so this wasn't for me. But, for those interested in the various subjects it seems a good fix.
Old 12-30-2017, 02:47 PM
Power Poster

I forgot about free shipping. That is a bonus.
Old 12-31-2017, 06:55 AM

I am a member of Craftsy unlimited and I love it, it has opened up new technique for me I am learning to crochet and knit and watch some cooking last night if your thinking about joining you should.
Old 12-31-2017, 07:07 AM

I watch classes while on my elliptical - so I can get two things done at one time! I'm tempted, but I also have a subscription to Babylock's courses that has an expiration date, so I need to make them a priority for this next year.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:41 AM
mac

I chatted with them on instant chat and they said that they were going to keep this offer open for a while.

When they had their free-day of watching as many of the classes as you could fit in, I ran into some teachers that were either not very good at teaching or had a teaching style that I didn't like. I don't mean to sound fussy, but sometimes I find that some teachers are just annoying. Fortunately, this only happened a couple of times and since it was free I just stopped watching and went on to another class. With this in mind, I think that this would be a great way of learning new things, practically at the drop of a hat.

The one drawback to this promotion is that you won't own the class, of course you can go back and view it as many times as you want, so that certainly makes up for that, but only for as long as you continue with the promotion.

I plan on joining as soon as I get my multitude of doctor's bill paid off. Then I will be in hog heaven checking out all the classes on other subjects that I wouldn't necessarily purchase.