Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
appliqué country cups >

appliqué country cups

appliqué country cups

Old 01-03-2009, 01:53 AM
  #1  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Celeste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: N. Ca
Posts: 4,512
Default

http://ajpadilla.com/patterns/bom/country-cups

This is a BOM and will have one available for free every month. When the month is over, the only way you can get the pattern is to pay for it.
Celeste is offline  
Old 01-03-2009, 09:04 AM
  #2  
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 590
Default

These are so cute..

I am thinking of joining this site, lots of good patterns for the money

Thanks for posting
jstitch is offline  
Old 01-03-2009, 03:47 PM
  #3  
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In the middle of a mess...
Posts: 20,025
Default

Thanks! That is so cute! I've bookmarked the site so I can go back and get all the patterns.
tlrnhi is offline  
Old 01-03-2009, 06:42 PM
  #4  
Junior Member
 
mumtoliam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 295
Default

Thanks for posting this-it would make a nice gift for my mum!
mumtoliam is offline  
Old 01-20-2009, 07:56 AM
  #5  
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Verona , Virginia
Posts: 653
Default

Thanks for posting this bom ! It kinda reminds me of my grandmothers china cabinet { inside were her antique cups and saucers among other dishes .} I will be making this one . Oh , by the way I have the cups and saucers . I thought about trying to copy some of the designs on them . Wish me luck !

Annie
stitchinMamaw is offline  
Old 01-21-2009, 12:10 AM
  #6  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Celeste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: N. Ca
Posts: 4,512
Default

Originally Posted by stitchinMamaw
Thanks for posting this bom ! It kinda reminds me of my grandmothers china cabinet { inside were her antique cups and saucers among other dishes .} I will be making this one . Oh , by the way I have the cups and saucers . I thought about trying to copy some of the designs on them . Wish me luck !

Annie
Luck!

I'm looking forward to seeing it!
Celeste is offline  
Old 02-01-2009, 04:43 PM
  #7  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Celeste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: N. Ca
Posts: 4,512
Default

February's is now available!
Celeste is offline  
Old 02-01-2009, 05:56 PM
  #8  
Junior Member
 
Tricia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: North East Texas
Posts: 114
Default

Originally Posted by jstitch
These are so cute..

I am thinking of joining this site, lots of good patterns for the money

Thanks for posting
I joined this site several months ago and love it.

Tricia
Tricia is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 02:14 PM
  #9  
Super Member
 
Barbm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: blink and you've missed it
Posts: 2,562
Default

This is my first BOM I'm doing. Think it will be cool. Thanks for the reminder, I will probably need one every month. :)
Barbm is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 06:29 PM
  #10  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Celeste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: N. Ca
Posts: 4,512
Default

Originally Posted by Barbm
This is my first BOM I'm doing. Think it will be cool. Thanks for the reminder, I will probably need one every month. :)
I'll try. :wink:
Celeste is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


FREE Quilting Newsletter