Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: awesome deal on accuquilt go!!

awesome deal on accuquilt go!!

I finally purchased the accuquilt go I've been eyeballing for awhile now. The starter kit is normally 466.99 it was on special for 373.99 and if you use a promcode RT10 u get 10 percent off that and free shipping as well!!! I didnt get extra dyes or mats at this time but I am thankful I could get the starter kit and will add to my collection as time goes by. Blessings, Eliza

Ps. this was on accuquilt.com
    ELIZAJANE

Blog Entries
    Great deal, I'm sure you will have lots of fun with it.

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    I love my GO.. Remember to buy extra mats when you can find them on sale- IMHO they are disposable..

FLQ
    The Go is a great tool. I agree with luvtooquilt...watch sales for mats because they take a beating!

I just bought an Go! also. I have bought two mats and some extra dies (just bought machine and not starter kit) and can't wait to try them out.
    Happy Quilting!

[QUOTE=ejpkam;4949156]I finally purchased the accuquilt go I've been eyeballing for awhile now. The starter kit is normally 466.99 it was on special for 373.99 and if you use a promcode RT10 u get 10 percent off that and free shipping as well!!! I didnt get extra dyes or mats at this time but I am thankful I could get the starter kit and will add to my collection as time goes by. Blessings, Eliza
    Congratulations on the great deal! Enjoy!

I just got my Accuquilt Go about a week ago and have been so busy with other things I haven't had the time to get going on it. played with it the first day and loved it. I found mine on an Ebay store brand new with 4 dies and 1 extra mat with their special they were having that day I got mine for a little over 230.00. Was so tickled i had to jump on it.

Blog Entries
    I only paid $199 for my Accuquilt Go starter kit. They are out there for a lot less than the $200+ ones.
    sewellie

It takes real skill to choke on air, fall upstairs and trip over completely nothing .... I have that skill!!!

My plate may be full, but my cup runneth over with blessings.

Blog Entries
    Try quilting warehouse for the dies, they are a lot cheaper than accuquilt.

I love my go cutter!

have a GO and love it too. There is a site on yahoo groups that has dies/etc at a very good price and also the members on the list are very helpful and ideas flow like water............pinsand needles1 is the site.........

I bought the Go and extra dies at the Houston Quilt Show last Nov. Used it once and found it wasted too much material . I can cut out so much more with the rotery cutter and rulers and save on the cost . Does anyone else find this to be a problem???

I quilt with a group of fun ladies once a week and we all chipped in and bought the Accuquilt Go last year at a show for a great price. We each buy our own dies that we want (we watch for sales) and then we all share. We love it. Our favorite seems to be the large tumbler. It makes a pretty quilt that is fun and fast. I hope you enjoy yours as much as we enjoy ours. Have fun!
    Sew Watts Quilter