Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Beautiful new BOM - sign up now >

Beautiful new BOM - sign up now

Beautiful new BOM - sign up now

Old 02-13-2011, 11:12 AM

It really is a truly lovely quilt. Thanks for letting us know.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:51 AM

You will love it! Making one block a month is totally doable. And it's fun being with a group making the same thing.

Originally Posted by Rody
I've never done a BOM quilt so I've just signed up. Should be interesting.
Old 02-13-2011, 04:38 PM

awesome quilt...
Old 02-13-2011, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by rainagade
check out that center block! I need to check this out! Thanks for the link. Who has started on this?
Hi. I am posted this BOM. I have an internet quilt store. I sell finished quilts and some quilting supplies and patterns/books. I saw this BOM through the Timeless Treasures representative and knew I wanted to do it and thought others might want to, too. So here it is. I have had so much interest that I am going to contact my representative tomorrow and order more fabric. That way more people can order.

It is beautiful.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:26 PM

That is gorgeous!
Old 02-14-2011, 01:47 AM

I've been looking for a BOM quilt to make for my bedroom for years and I've passed up a ton of them. When I saw this one I knew it was just what I've been looking for. You know how it is -- you don't know what you want, but you'll know what you want when you see it.

I signed up for this one immediately. Thanks for posting.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:21 AM

Hi. I am posted this BOM. I have an internet quilt store. I sell finished quilts and some quilting supplies and patterns/books. I saw this BOM through the Timeless Treasures representative and knew I wanted to do it and thought others might want to, too. So here it is. I have had so much interest that I am going to contact my representative tomorrow and order more fabric. That way more people can order.

It is beautiful.[/quote]

i am waiting for Friday to sign up! I need to get paid! I have left Your store front open so I do not miss it. I am going to sign up for the BOM with finishing kit. I have done this on other BOM's and it is so nice to get to the end and have this.

My question is: Sometimes we are only given exactly the fabric needed for the block. Is there fudge room for making a boo boo? A boo boo kit?
Old 02-14-2011, 12:03 PM

I have started cutting yet, so I do not know how close the measurements will be. I usually will cut it a little larger than needed. If you do mis-cut, contact me and we can get a little more fabric out to you.

Thank you for your interest. I am looking forward to making this quilt, too.

Originally Posted by rainagade

It is beautiful.
i am waiting for Friday to sign up! I need to get paid! I have left Your store front open so I do not miss it. I am going to sign up for the BOM with finishing kit. I have done this on other BOM's and it is so nice to get to the end and have this.

My question is: Sometimes we are only given exactly the fabric needed for the block. Is there fudge room for making a boo boo? A boo boo kit?[/quote]
Old 02-14-2011, 01:26 PM

[quote=probles]I have started cutting yet, so I do not know how close the measurements will be. I usually will cut it a little larger than needed. If you do mis-cut, contact me and we can get a little more fabric out to you.

Thank you for your interest. I am looking forward to making this quilt, too.

thank you Peggy. You will hear from me on Friday! As long as I know you will have a solution for "just in case" I am good to go.

The other BOM I am doing is Paris in the Fall. I love those fabrics too.

Talk with you soon.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:11 AM

I signed up for this BOM with the finishing kit! now to wait for the mail! this is really beautiful!