Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Boundless Fabrics >

Boundless Fabrics

Boundless Fabrics

Old 09-24-2020, 06:49 AM

Default Boundless Fabrics

Boundless Fabrics is a fabric line that was launched by Craftsy back in 2016. They had some pretty collections. I'm wondering if the line is still around, considering the closing and then re-opening of Craftsy. I do see some FQs of Boundless Fabric on EBay, but that doesn't mean that they are still in business. It might just be people selling off their inventory.
Old 09-27-2020, 08:27 PM

https://www.facebook.com/lorrainefabricsRI

Lorraine Fabrics on Facebook purchased the boundless fabric from Blueprint. Their Facebook page has pictures and prices of the Craftsy fabric available. They originally took orders for specific items, but they were too overwhelmed and it took forever to find what was ordered. The last I heard, they were only taking orders for "surprise" items. You can tell them what you want (jelly roll, yardage, etc.) and maybe your favorite color, but not exact item you want. I ordered early August when you could still select what fabric you wanted and purchased many jelly rolls for $5 each and Layer Cakes for $6 each. The fabric yardage, fat quarters, etc. are $3 / yard. It's great, but here is the caveat - you have to order at minimum $100 and each order has a $20 service charge (this is how they are paying the people that find and send out your order) plus what ever the USPS charges. For me, the total was about $150 for fabric plus another $100 for tax, service fee and postage. It was a sticker shock -- I've never spent so much at once for fabric. But, but, but -- when I added up the total yardage - I paid less than $3 per yard. I won't run out of fabric anytime soon.

This is the last I know - you will need to go to their facebook page for update on how to order and how big their backlog may be.
Old 09-28-2020, 06:15 AM

Thanks Sheri.a. Yeah...shipping and tax can really add a lot to an order. Still, $3/yard is not bad. I'm not so sure that I would want to be surprised at the price though. I'd rather order through EBay, where I could see what I was going to get.