Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bow Tucks Pattern - no shipping fees

Haven't made a bow tucks tote yet? They are really cute and fairly easy to make if you know how to sew and do simple quilting. I've made five so far and all my friends and family want one of their own. They can be casual, fun, holiday inspired, or classic depending on your fabric choices.

I have the patterns available on my website with no extra charge for shipping. I have many other patterns as well, and over 50 different Moda charm pack collections along with some other goodies.

http://www.charmpacksplus.com

Houndstooth Bow Tucks Tote
    Name:  Attachment-85165.jpe
Views: 149
Size:  419.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Very Pretty :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the link, I just ordered one. Only 10 left.

love the black and white

Thanks! I just ordered one too!

Blog Entries
    I just ordered one also. Now I have NO excuses for making one! ;)

Yours is very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

That houndstooth is classy.

Mine is still in the making. I think #2 will be easier.

I just ordered one too. I can't wait. I ave been toying with the idea of making a purse. Now I am going to try it. I am excited.

Ok, :roll: I ordered it. Been wanting to for awhile. Thanks for no shipping.

ordered mini cant wait to get it i love how your site is set up i love that i can view all the pack and enlarge it i have put off ordering charms and fats for the simple fact just because i like the top or the name does not necessarily mean i will like all of them i love your site and your prices are great and FREE SHIPPING is that all the time or is that a special i will def be ordering more from you the other online companies could take a lesson from your book!

Another order. Thanks for not charging shipping. That's a bonus.

Blog Entries
    I tried to order one and it says that it is "currently not available." :|

Quote Originally Posted by roseville rose
    I tried to order one and it says that it is "currently not available." :|
    Me too...when will you have more?

Power Poster
    very nice

Yes, more Bow Tucks patterns are on the way. I should have them by Friday or Saturday. Very sorry that I sold out so quickly. 20 in one day!! I completely underestimated the popularity of this item. Wow!! Can't wait to see all the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by angieh1964
    ordered mini cant wait to get it i love how your site is set up i love that i can view all the pack and enlarge it i have put off ordering charms and fats for the simple fact just because i like the top or the name does not necessarily mean i will like all of them i love your site and your prices are great and FREE SHIPPING is that all the time or is that a special i will def be ordering more from you the other online companies could take a lesson from your book!
    Free shipping is all the time on my website! And there is always something on sale as well. Thank you so much!!

Blog Entries
    Mine came this week,
    just need fabric.

I just got the shipping confirmation on my order of Bow Tucks patterns so I probably won't get my shipment until Tuesday since the Post Office is closed on Monday for the 4th of July (even though Monday is the 5th)...... but I still have several other purse and tote patterns by the same designer Peggy Sturges. I'll try to make up a sample of one of them over the weekend.

http://www.charmpacksplus.com

Sold out !

Banned
    Blog Entries
    this is one pattern I wish I could afford. thank you and God bless. Penny

Bev
    Can somebody tell me just HOW simple this purse might be? I have tried making purses and totes, but since I am a total klutz when it comes to sewing them, I've never been real successful with any but the simplest of totes which not everybody wants.
    This purse is so good looking that I'm tempted, but I'd hate to waste the $9.00 and fabric only to find it's beyond me. Is there a tutorial? :oops:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev
    Can somebody tell me just HOW simple this purse might be? I have tried making purses and totes, but since I am a total klutz when it comes to sewing them, I've never been real successful with any but the simplest of totes which not everybody wants.
    This purse is so good looking that I'm tempted, but I'd hate to waste the $9.00 and fabric only to find it's beyond me. Is there a tutorial? :oops:
    Bev, I just made my very first handbag from a Lazy Girls pattern (the Miranda Bag). I actually made the entire handbag without too much difficulty. The LG patterns include a step-by-step diagram so it made following a LOT easier. I clearly understood everything I had to do. So, thinking I would now be able to follow any purse-type pattern I bought the Bow Tuck, looked it over, and it seemed a little confusing. I will look over it again and take more time reading it -- but you may want to seriously consider trying a LG purse pattern for the first one just because of the step-by-step approach. Of course you may also get the BT pattern and realize it is a piece of cake for you! Good luck!

Bev
    Quote Originally Posted by kim_s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev
    Bev, I just made my very first handbag from a Lazy Girls pattern (the Miranda Bag). I actually made the entire handbag without too much difficulty. The LG patterns include a step-by-step diagram so it made following a LOT easier. I clearly understood everything I had to do. So, thinking I would now be able to follow any purse-type pattern I bought the Bow Tuck, looked it over, and it seemed a little confusing. I will look over it again and take more time reading it -- but you may want to seriously consider trying a LG purse pattern for the first one just because of the step-by-step approach. Of course you may also get the BT pattern and realize it is a piece of cake for you! Good luck!
    Thanks so much. I'll try one. I appreciate the heads up!
    Please DO let me know how the Bow-Tuck turns out if you make it.

8-)

Got my pattern today and can't wait to make it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast