Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bridge of the Gods Quilt Block Trail

DJ

Bridge of the Gods Quilt Block Trail

We are camping at Cascade Locks, Oregon. Going to see the Bridge of the Gods Quilt Block Trail today.
    http://www.cascadelocks.com/attracti...t-block-trail/

That looks like fun!

wow!!! we travel the gorge several times a year going to see son & grand treasures in oregon. have stopped in cascade locks few times for lunch, crossed the bridge of the gods several times for the view & because we love hwy 14 & stevens & other small town along the route. even the quilt shop in stevens ..don't know if it's still there tho ..been a few yrs. since travel time allowed lqs shopping. i'll download this flyer ..next trip will be in nov & cascade locks is the one major winter driving bad spot in the gorge ..but this looks like too much fun to miss! thanks for the info & link!
    the rogue quilter - in from wandering in the sun and snow with camera in hand.

Blog Entries
    Aw, man! I've been up that way and never knew about this! It's definitely going into my to do list next time. I just love it up there, sigh.
    *this space for rent*