Cat Lovers Rejoice!

Old 06-04-2010, 08:12 AM

I found this doing the June Shop Hop. Don't go there without your credit card:

http://www.felinedrive.com
Old 06-04-2010, 08:41 AM

Isn't that a lovely site?? Can't afford to go there very often :lol: :lol:
Old 06-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Power Poster

You are just horrible. :-D :-D :-D :-D Why did you show me that site. I could go crazy there. OK I bookmarked it. Sigh.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by littlehud
You are just horrible. :-D :-D :-D :-D Why did you show me that site. I could go crazy there. OK I bookmarked it. Sigh.
I know . . . what's a person to do?
Old 06-06-2010, 05:49 AM

Its great and I love a lot of the patterns but I need dogs Many more cats than pups.I need to go back to that page when I have some money.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by damaquilts
Its great and I love a lot of the patterns but I need dogs Many more cats than pups.I need to go back to that page when I have some money.
I think I've seen a page somewhere with lots of dogs. If you haven't tried it do a search for "dog quilt" and you'll probably find a lot of them. Interestingly, (to me at least) a designer told me that people will buy cat patterns more readily than dog patterns. The reason is that dog lovers are more breed specific, whereas cat lovers just love all things cat. That makes sense to me. Oh, and I just remembered, there is a pattern called "Let Sleeping Dogs Lie" that you would probably love. I have the cat version, but haven't tried it yet. It's moving closer and closer to the top of the list.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:33 AM

I am going to have to look for that pattern. I have looked for dog fabric and its at least 2 or 3 to 1 in favor of the cats. Since I work with a rescue and what we mostly get in is mutts and so are most of our dogs I am not breed specific. Although I do have an old broken Lhasa foster I kept. But only because he was a biter and no one else wanted him. I will look for the pattern though. One day I may get this house all fixed up and get back to making quilts. In the mean time I am living vicariously through all of you.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:37 AM

I am going to have to look for that pattern. I have looked for dog fabric and its at least 2 or 3 to 1 in favor of the cats. Since I work with a rescue and what we mostly get in is mutts and so are most of our dogs I am not breed specific. Although I do have an old broken Lhasa foster I kept. But only because he was a biter and no one else wanted him. I will look for the pattern though. One day I may get this house all fixed up and get back to making quilts. In the mean time I am living vicariously through all of you.
Here is the link:

http://www.storyquilts.com/html/dogs.html
Old 06-06-2010, 09:06 AM

Thanks I googled the pattern and have been looking at a bunch and am amazed at the creativity of the pattern makers. I always wonder how 2 people can look at the same thing, one sees a quilt pattern and one just sees the thing. ( me) I get bursts but nothing consistant
Old 06-06-2010, 09:17 AM

Thanks I googled the pattern and have been looking at a bunch and am amazed at the creativity of the pattern makers. I always wonder how 2 people can look at the same thing, one sees a quilt pattern and one just sees the thing. ( me) I get bursts but nothing consistant
Oh yes, and I'm an absolutely terrible artist. I can't draw to save my life.