Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: ♥♥ Charm Pack Tote Bag with inside pocket Tutorial ♥♥

  1. #1
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    30,663
    Blog Entries
    194

  2. #2
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    13,232
    Cute bag!

  3. #3
    Super Member AlwaysQuilting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,702
    Blog Entries
    3
    thanks Craftybear--
    That's a very nice tote. I've bookmarked it.

  4. #4
    Super Member LoriEl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NJ
    Posts
    2,710
    Blog Entries
    10
    Yes, very nice tote! Thanks.

  5. #5
    Super Member roseOfsharon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4,501
    Blog Entries
    3
    A great pattern ... thanks Craftybear :)

  6. #6
    Super Member KimmieH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    1,053
    ok..i need to make that! thanks

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    924
    Thank You

  8. #8
    Super Member lpsewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Reading,Pa
    Posts
    2,044
    Saved it right away,thank you !!

  9. #9
    Super Member NauDeeGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Westland, Michigan
    Posts
    1,341
    Thank you craftybear for sharing this tutorial. :thumbup:

  10. #10
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,837
    Blog Entries
    1
    really cute tote! thanks!

  11. #11
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,613
    Blog Entries
    163
    Very Cute Thank You

  12. #12
    Junior Member sc-sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    228
    Thanks, I think this is one I will try.

  13. #13
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,639
    Blog Entries
    42
    Thank you. You still find the best tut.

  14. #14
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,311
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thank you!

  15. #15
    Super Member karate lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    washington
    Posts
    1,428
    is there anyway to print from that site without having all the comments too. really wastes a lot of paper. I have one tote from there I am making. when I have the three I am making will pic them here.

  16. #16
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,837
    Blog Entries
    1
    i didn't notice a printer friendly button either.

    maybe open "word" and copy and paste the words to the document.(you can "insert" pictures into the word document..after you save the picture to your computer)

    i did save it here in "my bookmarks" :thumbup:

  17. #17
    Super Member karate lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    washington
    Posts
    1,428
    Quote Originally Posted by watterstide
    i didn't notice a printer friendly button either.

    maybe open "word" and copy and paste the words to the document.(you can "insert" pictures into the word document..after you save the picture to your computer)

    i did save it here in "my bookmarks" :thumbup:
    I still haven'[t figured out how to copy and paste even though I have the instructions right here from my dd. I just need the tut on the pocket. smile. Later I can sit here and write what I need down. lol...

  18. #18
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,837
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by karate lady
    Quote Originally Posted by watterstide
    i didn't notice a printer friendly button either.

    maybe open "word" and copy and paste the words to the document.(you can "insert" pictures into the word document..after you save the picture to your computer)

    i did save it here in "my bookmarks" :thumbup:
    I still haven'[t figured out how to copy and paste even though I have the instructions right here from my dd. I just need the tut on the pocket. smile. Later I can sit here and write what I need down. lol...
    it take time and practice! lol

    how to sew a pocket:

    http://fatorangecat.wordpress.com/20...-sew-a-pocket/

    go to that link above.
    click on "print preview"
    click "print" type in 1-4 (pages you want printed. )

    i can email them to you, if you want!

  19. #19
    Super Member jansquiltn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    King George Virginia
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks

  20. #20
    Super Member annette1952's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Harrison, MI
    Posts
    8,513
    Thank You! Very cute

  21. #21
    Super Member karate lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    washington
    Posts
    1,428
    Quote Originally Posted by watterstide
    Quote Originally Posted by karate lady
    Quote Originally Posted by watterstide
    i didn't notice a printer friendly button either.

    maybe open "word" and copy and paste the words to the document.(you can "insert" pictures into the word document..after you save the picture to your computer)

    i did save it here in "my bookmarks" :thumbup:
    I still haven'[t figured out how to copy and paste even though I have the instructions right here from my dd. I just need the tut on the pocket. smile. Later I can sit here and write what I need down. lol...
    it take time and practice! lol

    how to sew a pocket:

    http://fatorangecat.wordpress.com/20...-sew-a-pocket/

    go to that link above.
    click on "print preview"
    click "print" type in 1-4 (pages you want printed. )

    i can email them to you, if you want!
    thank you thank you thank you. It worked. Took a few tries to get it all right, but now I know what to do. The people on this site are just awesome.

  22. #22
    Power Poster alikat110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Waco, Texas
    Posts
    15,191
    Blog Entries
    9
    Thanks

  23. #23
    Junior Member lupee60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    117
    love it i going to make one.

  24. #24
    Super Member karate lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    washington
    Posts
    1,428
    I ammaking totes with what is almost the same pattern. The one I have has a gathered strip in stead of the bow strip Making my own fussy cut 5" sqs and using a theme for each person. will post when I get them done.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.