Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Craftsy big Big sales

Craftsy big Big sales

If you aren't signed up for Craftsy emails you are missing out. Today was 50% off their quilting fabric and tools. They are doing the day flash sales until Christmas. Each day a different sale. You have to be fast! I got charm packs for $3, layer cakes and jelly rolls for $10. Go sign up for the free emails. Anyone can shop there you don't have to be subscriber. Subscribers get free shipping though.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

I ordered Sunday, it was buy one kit get one free, even on the clearance kits. I got two kits, with a total of 19 yards of fabric for $41.30. Kits arrived on Tuesday. My first order from Craftsy, and was I impressed! Kits were packaged beautifully in a draw string bag!

Omg, their sales right now are fantastic! I'm spending waaaay too much!

how do I sign up? I went to their site and don't see the sign up spot Thanks.

Blog Entries
    I got some, somethings got snached from my cart while I was looking at other sale items(jelly rolls) - I hate when that happens. Next time I will make several smaller purchases so I can get the things I want (not need at all!!) Great prices and I love their fabric. I have bought quilt kits just for the fabric for other projects.

I ordered more of the $3 charm packs and $10 layer cakes this morning. I don't care what the print is, it's fabric. LOL
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanneb52 View Post
    how do I sign up? I went to their site and don't see the sign up spot Thanks.
    It probably says Join , it's been too long I forgot how I signed up.

I too jumped at their sales of charms, strips, FQ sets, layer cakes (including Andover brand) and nabbed 2 kits when the BOGO ran. Very pleased with the products. Today I grabbed a few more Aurifil threads so I now have enough thread to sew all that stash.