Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Dear Santa Wallhanging Tutorial

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    18
    The pattern for this wall hanging was published last month in Fabrications Magazine in the UK. It is now available FREE in the Tutorials section of my site. The tutorial gives complete instructions and you can print the full size pattern too. You still have time to make it for Christmas. It really won’t take you very long. So, quickly, start threading up the sewing machine!
    [http://www.sewhappy.me]
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Super Member mcdaniel023's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,602
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks for sharing. I went to your site and love it.

  3. #3
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,088
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thank you for sharing this with us!! It is adorable :D:D:D

  4. #4
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    30,663
    Blog Entries
    194
    Wow, that is adorable, thanks for sharing with us

  5. #5
    Super Member Zappycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,301
    That is really cute! Thanks for sharing!

  6. #6
    Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    17,462
    I love that!!! So whimsical!!! :D

  7. #7
    Super Member mamaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,955
    Very cute...thank you.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    enid,ok
    Posts
    723
    Thanks for the wonderful tute and your website

  9. #9
    Moderator littlehud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    32,957
    That is darling. I'm going to check it out. Thanks.

  10. #10
    Super Member Babs194068's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,316
    Thanks for sharing this is just too cute.

  11. #11
    Senior Member pad's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    425
    toooo cute......I've been trying to get an answer to that ? for years.....

  12. #12
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,077
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thank you for being so generous and sharing your Christmas wall hanging. I have already downloaded the pattern.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by lesleyboost
    The pattern for this wall hanging was published last month in Fabrications Magazine in the UK. It is now available FREE in the Tutorials section of my site. The tutorial gives complete instructions and you can print the full size pattern too. You still have time to make it for Christmas. It really won’t take you very long. So, quickly, start threading up the sewing machine!
    [http://www.sewhappy.me]
    Thanks for sharing this beautiful creation but I could never get to a download area that would let me have this pattern. Wish it could have worked for me.

  14. #14
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,077
    Blog Entries
    1
    Somewhere in the middle of her instructions is the site you click on to download the pattern, not the instructions but the pattern. I'm sure if you will go back and scan the instructions you will find it.

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by linmid
    Somewhere in the middle of her instructions is the site you click on to download the pattern, not the instructions but the pattern. I'm sure if you will go back and scan the instructions you will find it.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. Yes I did go back and tried once again and it worked for me this time. I had tried several times and nothing happened but thanks to you I did try once again and now I am the proud owner of this beautiful wall hanging pattern. Thank you once again for encouraging me to try once more.

  16. #16
    Super Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Silicon Valley in CA
    Posts
    1,687
    What a cute wallhanging.

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvlin
    Quote Originally Posted by lesleyboost
    The pattern for this wall hanging was published last month in Fabrications Magazine in the UK. It is now available FREE in the Tutorials section of my site. The tutorial gives complete instructions and you can print the full size pattern too. You still have time to make it for Christmas. It really won’t take you very long. So, quickly, start threading up the sewing machine!
    [http://www.sewhappy.me]
    Thanks for sharing this beautiful creation but I could never get to a download area that would let me have this pattern. Wish it could have worked for me.
    To see the pattern instructions just click on the 'Tutorials' link and then go to the Dear Santa pattern link. This will take you to the instructions. Once you have read the requirements list, the instructions begin and then you will see the link to download the pattern templates. I am sorry you have been experiencing problems. It all works for me. If any one else is having problems, please let me know. If you make up the wallhanging, I would love to see your photos. Also, love to hear your comments on my site [http://www.SewHappy.Me]. Enjoy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.