Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Episode 38 Quiltfiction Podcast

Episode 38 Quiltfiction Podcast

https://quiltfiction.com/episodes/fr...33-episode-38/

Well quilters, there are only 2 more episodes to go after this one with this novel. Frances has hinted that there may be more podcasts to follow this one so we may get to delve into our quilting friends lives a bit more in the future. I have so very, very much loved following this story & hope some of you have also. If you have, I'm sure Frances would love a comment from you telling her what you think about it.

Thank you for directing me to this site. I have sewn many a seam over the course of the podcasts. I have just left a comment on Frances' website and hopefully we can hear more in the future.

I, too, am sorry to see this end. I sure hope she does more!

I’ve enjoyed the weekly podcasts so much! I feel we’re just getting in the groove with the characters and hope there’s more to come!
    Christine
    In my dream world.... fabric is free and quilting makes you thin!

Quote Originally Posted by busy fingers View Post
    Thank you for directing me to this site. I have sewn many a seam over the course of the podcasts. I have just left a comment on Frances' website and hopefully we can hear more in the future.
    Thanks for leaving a comment on the site. Frances loves to get feedback from her listeners & it's bound to be encouraging to know that listeners are enjoying her readings.