Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
EQ Stitch 40% off >

EQ Stitch 40% off

EQ Stitch 40% off

Old 03-02-2013, 07:12 AM
Power Poster

Default EQ Stitch 40% off

[h=3]http://electricquilt.com/online-shop/eqstitch/[/h]
I don't do machine embroidery but my guild members who do rave about this software. They get to talking to each other about it and forget everything else. It must be pretty good.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:20 AM
Power Poster

wow! that's a fantastic price for the ability to digitize. i watched the videos and parts look like some of the old programs that i've had over the years. if i didn't have other software, i'd go for this in a heartbeat.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:14 AM

Thanks for the info! I was watching the videos at EQ from your link on this thread. DH heard me watching them, went to the site, ordered the software and said, "okay, you will have your software in a few days.". I had no idea he was even listening to me!
Old 03-04-2013, 07:28 AM

This is the problem I have with EQ.....you can only use STITCH with EQ7, when they upgrade they essentially make the older versions obsolete. I cannot use EQ7 patterns on EQ6 and I cannot buy EQ stitch without buying EQ7.
EQ 6 was a big enough investment...I'm using older microsoft versions that are compatable with newer versions...it is doable....Don't like getting fleeced...Are you listening EQ?
Old 03-04-2013, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Steady Stiching View Post
This is the problem I have with EQ.....you can only use STITCH with EQ7, when they upgrade they essentially make the older versions obsolete. I cannot use EQ7 patterns on EQ6 and I cannot buy EQ stitch without buying EQ7.
EQ 6 was a big enough investment...I'm using older microsoft versions that are compatable with newer versions...it is doable....Don't like getting fleeced...Are you listening EQ?
I know. I have EQ7 and in order to get the new stitch I have to pay more for it than what I paid for EQ7 to start with. Now it's like double the price that I paid. They call it a module but it's so costly. I already have 5D Pro and EQ7 so there's no way I'm paying 200 for the stitch part of it. Then if the older versions are obsolete it'll really cost you a bundle.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:35 AM

I have EQPro, and I'm not convinced EQStitch is better. The demo just isn't complete enough. I'm not ready to spend another $150 on top of the $150 I spent to upgrade from EQ5 to find out!