Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Free Block of the Week >

Free Block of the Week

Free Block of the Week

Old 04-15-2015, 07:19 AM

ok ladies there are about 5 quilt shops doing this, there are 40 patterns going to be posted, some are on hoppin bobbins' face book page. some on other site, your best bet is to go to bing.com and search women of the bible block of the month quilt I have the first 30 patterns, my quilt guild is going to do one and I'm going to do one along with it but I can't decide what I want to do my out of, leaning on civil war prints.
Old 04-15-2015, 07:26 AM

ok Ladies, I went to my pack of patterns and looked and here is some of the sites that are doing the patterns

fabric expressions
sneed's vacuum & sewing center
little quilts
the quilt corner
quilt n bee
hoppin bobbin

my suggestion is to sign up on all these sites, they are all posting different ones for they all started at different time
good luck
Old 04-15-2015, 07:46 AM

Great News! I heard back from Crafty Threads. It's only available in their newsletter which is free to sign up. They are on Week 2, so if anyone who has missed it wants to sign up that's another one. Sorry for the earlier misunderstanding on my part.
Old 04-15-2015, 08:18 AM
Power Poster

Could not find it on their site....
Old 04-15-2015, 10:28 AM

I subscribed to the Women of the Bible block of the week yesterday through QuiltCornerOnline.com. In my thank you email there is a link to get the first five blocks free. It will expire this Friday the 17th. Also, she told me the Saturday block will also have the last two plus the new one and that will catch me up. I told her I had seen the link on Quilting Board and she said to let all of you know about getting the catch up blocks and after Friday it will not be available for free. Phyllis
Old 04-15-2015, 10:31 AM

I rechecked my email and the last three blocks plus the new block are what are posted weekly. The new block will be block #9 on Saturday the 18th.
Originally Posted by mopec View Post
I subscribed to the Women of the Bible block of the week yesterday through QuiltCornerOnline.com. In my thank you email there is a link to get the first five blocks free. It will expire this Friday the 17th. Also, she told me the Saturday block will also have the last two plus the new one and that will catch me up. I told her I had seen the link on Quilting Board and she said to let all of you know about getting the catch up blocks and after Friday it will not be available for free. Phyllis
Old 04-15-2015, 02:28 PM

It's not on their site, only in their newsletter.
Old 04-15-2015, 02:48 PM

Default Women of the Bible

Originally Posted by Sew Krazy Girl View Post
I too am enjoying the stories behind the women. So far I've been able to keep up with the blocks plus it's a good stash buster.
These are great blocks and new ways to put the blocks together. Great Instructions I have made all of them so far. I have Ruth to do for this week but have been busy and Saturday will have a new one up. So join in it is great experience and a challenge to get them made each week.