Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Free Peanut foundation pieced patterns and more >

Free Peanut foundation pieced patterns and more

Free Peanut foundation pieced patterns and more

Old 04-13-2015, 03:44 PM

I couldn't find anything that says they have a license to do these . Didney ,in particular, is very strong about enforcing their copyrights. I would feel like I was stealing if I used them. JustMHO.
Old 04-13-2015, 07:10 PM

This is Alida, I am the one sharing all those patterns. And I don't have a license to share those but I don't need one because I don't make any profit, I don't sell neither the patterns nor objects made with my patterns.
The copyright on each of the pattern is the same as all the wonderful patterns on Fandom In Stitches and it reads as
"Fandom In Stitches and it's designers do not hold copyright on any of the fandom titles represented on this site. Respective Designers reserve copyright on patterns only and request that out of respect for the fandoms we love, that you use them for personal and non-profit reasons only. The Designers at Fandom In Stitches receive no payment for any of the patterns posted and expressly forbid resale. Patterns not to be used for distribution, resale or manufacture. Absolutely no infringement is intended."
So you are not stealing if you are using the patterns for personal and non-profit reasons! Hope it helps!
If you have any specific question, don't hesitate to send me an email!!

I hope you all enjoy the patterns and I hope you will share with me the blocks you make with them!!

Originally Posted by RAChhap View Post
I couldn't find anything that says they have a license to do these . Didney ,in particular, is very strong about enforcing their copyrights. I would feel like I was stealing if I used them. JustMHO.
Old 04-14-2015, 05:51 AM

Lynnie, I am left-handed and dyslexic and PP I cannot do!
Old 04-14-2015, 05:54 AM
Power Poster

Thanks for sharing....
Old 04-14-2015, 03:28 PM

Yes, there are teeny tiny pieces in the patterns HOWEVER I would definitely enlarge the patterns so I don't loose my mind. LOL