Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Free Quilt Books when you Trade >

Free Quilt Books when you Trade

Free Quilt Books when you Trade

Old 02-06-2014, 08:50 PM

How long is a loonnnggggg time usually?
Old 02-07-2014, 09:05 AM

If you don't want to scroll through so many pages looking for the free books change the search criteria on the left side of the page. Just click the arrow in the top box and change "all books" to "posted" books. Posted means the ones available right away for swap.

I think if more of us know about this site, more of us will post books, and more will be available!

btw they often let you buy a brand new book that is free except for $3.99 shipping and one credit. There will be an announcement in the banner at the top of your home page, after you log in. You click on it and there are selected books to choose from. Instead of scrolling through all of them you can change the category. I recently got a wonderful sock knitting book, and yesterday I got "Make Your Own Clothes". I'm thrilled with it. It has the software included to change the patterns (included) to my size and print them out. Those books should have cost $25 each plus shipping.

Originally Posted by judyrael View Post
I don't see any free Quilting books for trading, only the ones they want you to buy from Amazon. Maybe they are all gone already. I belong to paperback swap too.