Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
I just ordered Pat Yamin's newest book >

I just ordered Pat Yamin's newest book

I just ordered Pat Yamin's newest book

Old 05-16-2018, 12:25 PM

Default I just ordered Pat Yamin's newest book

Hexagons, Diamonds , Triangles -- Quilts Fresh off of the press that will be autographed by Pat and she is doing free shipping and including the 17.00 Seven sisters Template free with the order. This Tuesday and Wednesday callers to Come quilt with me will get the same offer. email [email protected] with your information or call 718-377-3652. Good in the USA only....I think. This is her seventh book on quilting. Just to inform you all of it I am paying for mine....and posting only to inform you'all of this deal, if interested.
Old 05-16-2018, 01:32 PM

eek! Nina, do you really mean to put someones email with a free offer? Isn't there a website with the offer instead?
Old 05-16-2018, 02:23 PM

There is a website for Come Quilt With Me, but there is no book with this title, nor a template set for Seven Sisters. There is a FB link, but it has almost no posts, none in a while... Past newsletters are from years ago... Her blog is not current... I'm at a loss!
Old 05-18-2018, 06:13 AM

Have you tried calling her? I am on her email list and received notification that way and have talked to her twice...she called me to make sure I was getting a copy. I copied her email address from the email she sent to me and phone number. If that does not work, please PM me and I will talk to her about the problems. She is gone to VA to pass out some of her copies of the book and has reordered a second printing so when she gets back, she will be ready to mail out more copies. Sorry if you are having problems, I will try my best to deal with them...with her.
Old 05-18-2018, 06:58 AM

Her full name is Pat Yamin. She did show up on the computer with a google search. Please try her phone number and I am so sorry you are having problems.

I am on her mailing lists and heard of the offer that way. She responded to my phone call and emails with more details. The book is listed for 24.95 which she offered to me for $19.95 with the free template of seven sisters and free shipping. And autographed, too. So I am excited about it, it is a self-printed book and she is already in her second printing of the book. PM me with your email and I will forward my email notification from her.