Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Jeri's Quilt Patch >

Jeri's Quilt Patch

Jeri's Quilt Patch

Old 05-08-2014, 03:55 PM

Red face Jeri's Quilt Patch

Just got my order from Jeri's Quilt Patch today. I am very happy. I bought 2 of the 18 fat quarter Oriental sets. I also was able to chose a free charm pack of my choice. I love the color combinations in the Oriental set, the fabrics feel good, not chintzy and cheap. Take a look! They were on sale for 26.00 for each 18 fat quarter set.

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-3536045..._2267_55318823
Old 05-08-2014, 07:41 PM

YUM! I love oriental fabric. Those colors are wonderful. So...what are you going to do with them? We do love pictures!
Old 05-08-2014, 08:22 PM

This will be my 1st project since the tornado wiped out everything we had in November of last year. I did not realize how many nice things I had and how lucky I was to have so many things to sew with until I had none. I am actually excited to make a crib quilt so I can see how a large one will turn out for me. A two for one!
Old 05-09-2014, 03:37 AM

Could you please post a link to her site?
Old 05-09-2014, 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by Julienm1 View Post
Could you please post a link to her site?
http://www.jerisquiltpatch.com/
Old 05-09-2014, 05:38 AM

Amazing what you learn on QB! I live an hour from Jeri's Quilt Patch. Have been to the store, but never knew they were on line. Thank you for this post!
Old 05-09-2014, 06:53 AM

Those fabrics are just beautiful. I love all of them.
Old 05-09-2014, 04:34 PM

lostsoulhelpmejebus, thank you for posting your satisfaction with the purchases made from http://www.jerisquiltpatch.com/

Jeri has been in business in Norway, Michigan for several years. Her fat quarter rolls have been very popular and I have always admired how nicely she is able to coordinate a nice selection of fabrics for designs and colors. No, we are not related.... I do consider Jeri a friend and am also friends with the other women in her retail store. Sew if you are not able to visit the Upper Peninsula's beautiful Dickinson County, take to the Internet! You will be supporting another LQS which contributes to our smaller communities. Her sales staff members are in local quilt guilds and do sew much work supporting charities. The Saintly Stitchers Guild in Norway encompasses localities in both Wisconsin and Michigan as the Menominee River separates the two states. Our local guild is active this year in making or bringing items used by the Michigan Department of Human Services when putting children in foster care. Items donated include underwear, socks, clothing, personal care products, etc. We make quilts, pillow cases, and bags for the children removed from their family homes so they have something immediately to call their own.
Old 05-10-2014, 04:21 AM

We use to have a Jeri Quilt Patch LQS in Rhinelander, WI is it the same person? We drive by it twice a year but I am on a bus trip and they won't stop for me to visit.☺ Road trip needed!
Old 05-10-2014, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by lostsoulhelpmejebus View Post
This will be my 1st project since the tornado wiped out everything we had in November of last year. I did not realize how many nice things I had and how lucky I was to have so many things to sew with until I had none. I am actually excited to make a crib quilt so I can see how a large one will turn out for me. A two for one!

This is a link to the site where the pattern is I want to use.

Last edited by tlrnhi; 05-10-2014 at 11:08 AM. Reason: **link taken out due to copyrights**