Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
JoAnn Black Friday Ad is out. >

JoAnn Black Friday Ad is out.

JoAnn Black Friday Ad is out.

Old 11-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Power Poster

The JoAnns here is new and never crowded even when there is a big sale. Not many shop there but Hobby Lobby is full every open hour.
Old 11-06-2015, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
The JoAnns here is new and never crowded even when there is a big sale. Not many shop there but Hobby Lobby is full every open hour.
While I like Hobby Lobby, it is way to "busy" sense wise. It is overwhelming the amount going on there such as the sounds the level of the noise and it's always hot in there.

I prefer Joann's to shop, it maybe not the happening place but I don't feel rushed going there.

Besides you couldn't pry my body out of the house on Black Friday. I don't care if George Strait is handing out free fabric. He can just come on by and drop it off in my sewing room instead........lol

Last edited by Chasing Hawk; 11-06-2015 at 03:49 PM.
Old 11-06-2015, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Girlfriend View Post
Wow, Joann's has a 25% off your entire purchase, even on top of sale items. That is a great deal.
It won't work on top of "door buster" sale items, though.

60% off quilting cotton sounds so tempting! I may just save up instead for any BF specials on MSQC or Fabric.com. I love spending hours deciding on fabrics and that's just not realistic to do at JAF on a big sale
Old 11-06-2015, 07:28 PM

I always like their flannel sales on Black Friday and last year the sale went the whole week. Boy, did I like getting in before the rush. I hope they do it again this year.
Old 11-07-2015, 05:22 AM

Tame crowd - does that mean no one runs with scissors? Sorry, couldn't resist...
Old 11-07-2015, 06:45 AM

the 25% doesn't include doorbusters by the look of the small print........the only thing I can see from this ad is the flannel I'd like to buy for rag quilts that are donated. I have been at the door when it opens and it isn't fun-and yep the cutting table is crazy so you have to have patience. Maybe I'll be able to get some decent stuff on line and stay away- and it's an hour drive from my house.
Old 11-07-2015, 07:45 AM

Brad's Deals has the flier on the website. http://blackfriday.bradsdeals.com/ JoAnn has a tame crowd so it may be the only store I physically shop at on Black Friday for gifts for myself.
This is one store I enjoy going to on BF, I guess so I can buy more yardage to store away!!!
i bought one yard of every pink and purple flannel I could find one year and made my granddaughter a big quilt for her bed. I don't mind the lines but I have a problem with not helping the clerk. I folded my one yard pieces while she got it written down and it helps. I can't stand to see women stand there and watch while the lines get longer. Cause then you have to go stand in another line to pay!!!!
I have not done BF since we opened a bigger store here, it looks like I will this year.
Although, does anyone else think they have been having great coupons in the mail and email lately???
Must be a competition thing.? For whatever reason, I'll take it!
thanks onebyone
Old 11-07-2015, 12:28 PM

Brad's Deals has the flier on the website. http://blackfriday.bradsdeals.com/ JoAnn has a tame crowd so it may be the only store I physically shop at on Black Friday for gifts for myself.
That is a neat website. I just signed up for alerts.
Old 11-07-2015, 03:57 PM

Usually at our store you can't use the 25% coupon on the door buster deals. I didn't notice on this 25% off coupon because I forgot to look. They have some awesome deals but I don't shop on black Fri. Too much of a crowd for me. Have fun to all of you that goes & hope you get lots of good deals.
Old 11-07-2015, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
i tried to look, but i use an ad blocker. i got the message to disable my ad blocker to view it
What ad blocker do you use? I cannot stand all these pop-up ads. They seem to be getting worse.