Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
JoAnn sale Aug 29 >

JoAnn sale Aug 29

JoAnn sale Aug 29

Old 08-29-2020, 02:00 AM

Default JoAnn sale Aug 29

I noticed JoAnn’s is having a sale that includes some decent prices for pre-cut fabric. Here is a link to a Kona patriotic colors jelly roll. 40% off

https://www.joann.com/kona-fabric-ro...re-cut&start=1

There are other Kona Rolles. For those who like Susan Winget....they have 60% off precuts with her Homestead, Rooster Walk, Geranium, and Farmhouse.

I am planning to buy the Keepsake Calico Denim White for $5.99 yard and a half roll of Kona snow for $13.79.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:27 PM

Blueridgebeverl...thanks so much for the heads up. I used to get so excited for a good Joanns sale but I am finding more & more most of their sale items aren't available for shipping anymore & I am sure that has to do with availability & the fact they know if we have to go to the store to shop we will spend more but since I am considered high risk for the current virus I try to avoid the stores-they lost a lot of my business since they started to do that-oh well I guess it also saves me a lot of money lol
Old 09-03-2020, 12:07 PM

*Sigh*
The only reason I wish the border was open...
So I could buy fabric at Joann's instead of paying $18.00 to 24.00 a m for it here for a quarter the available selection.

Watson