Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Joanns coupons

Last Sunday I was going through my paper my paper girl gave me 10 fliers from JoAnn's. I love my paper girl.
    So off I went to JAs. I was handing them all out. Oh what a great day I had. I use every coupon I can. sometimes getting in line 3 or 4 times. I don't care a coupon is a coupon. I will say they laugh at me.I just love Cory at my JAs. He gives me off on every coupon I have.Get to know your ladies and men at your JAs.

Hancocks has a new 15% all purchases coupon for store or online available through its email. I am hoping you are able to access it by going to their website as well.

Those who have Joanns nearby are so lucky. My closest one is 30 miles away and the best one is about 90. Needlesstosay I use the on-line coupons but don't' get much chance to use the in store coupons.

While this is frustrating, I live in a beautiful rural area so this is just a cost of where I live.

Power Poster
    In our area they will honor all coupons from Michaels, Hancocks, ACMoore, Hobby lobby...I was told that when I visited our new JoAnns last week....

yes, I get it every Sunday in the paper...

Never seen them in the sunday paper here. just get them in the mail and internet. I heard they honor Michaels coupons but never tried it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2