Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: JoAnn's Sale

Blog Entries
    JoAnn's has a new sale. The [email protected] 50% and 40% coupons can be used both on-line and in the stores.

They always have a sale when I can't spend any money......LOL

Saving up for my B-day trip to Portland, Oregon next Month.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
    They always have a sale when I can't spend any money......LOL
    Ditto!! :P

Went this morning and got 4 45x60 and 2 81x96 battings along with embroidery needles and thread and only spent 50.00 what a deal. Love those coupons.

Blog Entries
    Thank you! Love your new avatar pic :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amma
    Thank you! Love your new avatar pic :D:D:D
    Thanks Amma - I look much healthier than I did in the old one, which was taken just before I started chemo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanneS
    JoAnn's has a new sale. The [email protected] 50% and 40% coupons can be used both on-line and in the stores.
    Heading over on Tuesday. I have 2 - 50% and 1 - 40% off coupons. I have 48 hours to think of what I need. Or should need. Or have to need. Edie

np3
    Blog Entries
    Thanks!

Blog Entries
    What brand of quilt batting does JoAnn's carry? We don't like Hancock's "Sew Perfect" brand.

Blog Entries
    I always use Warm and Natural. Perfect for quilts - it is on sale now for $5.99 a yard! Hope that helps. Edie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoMama
    What brand of quilt batting does JoAnn's carry? We don't like Hancock's "Sew Perfect" brand.
    Speaking of Hancocks......has anyone else had the problem of trying to get the rolling machine tote that was on sale almost 2 months or so ago? My wonderfully patient man has been going back to the Hancocks in las vegas just about every week trying to cash in the rain check they gave him the 1st week these tote were advertized on sale , not sure how much longer I can convince him to keep going back. They even know him by name now-not something he is proud of.

Blog Entries
    Joanne you look wonderful!

They have the Warm and White as well as Warm and Natural. I have used both and they machine quilt real well. Hope this helps

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edie
    I have 48 hours to think of what I need. Or should need. Or have to need. Edie
    ROFL, just had to laugh at this one. :mrgreen:

Blog Entries
    T
    Quote Originally Posted by craftiladi
    Joanne you look wonderful!
    Thanks craftladi. I guess I should have changed my avatar a long time ago!

I went on Monday. I couldn't use any coupons because everything I bought was already on sale. I still thought it was great. Got alot of good deals. I bought 24 fat quarters, 2 patterns, 7 yards of flannel & 6 yards of Kona & 5 yards of Debbie Mumm fabric. I would like to go back & get some fleece too but....LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by annette1952
    I went on Monday. I couldn't use any coupons because everything I bought was already on sale. I still thought it was great. Got alot of good deals. I bought 24 fat quarters, 2 patterns, 7 yards of flannel & 6 yards of Kona & 5 yards of Debbie Mumm fabric. I would like to go back & get some fleece too but....LOL
    What is it with fat quarters - I bought ten yesterday. I have this thing for fat quarters!!!!!!! They had some really nice ones at our store yesterday. I also got (with my 50% off) a little suction with a drawer knob on top. (sort of like one of those porcelain knobs on a bathroom cabinet (at least our bathroom cabinet has one of those knobs)). I got it for $1.50! It is really neat! Doesn't stop me from getting fat quarters, but I am a tool person and this is a neat tool! Beats those bulky jobbers!!!!! Edie

JoAnn carries warm and natural; warm and white and has Mountain Mist packaging also. I like to use the warm and natural that is on a roll that way I don't have to let it rest for 24 hours.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hostalover
    JoAnn carries warm and natural; warm and white and has Mountain Mist packaging also. I like to use the warm and natural that is on a roll that way I don't have to let it rest for 24 hours.
    i always buy it on the roll. Good thinking!!! I didn't know about the 24 hour rest. That is the time I deserve~

Today I went to my friend's home where her sons were cleaning deer and my friend and I cut it up for loins, stew meat, roasts and steaks. This year they are making hamburger. So we cleaned up three deer and I got five packages of venison. Surprised the husband tonight with loin medallions, potato chips, pickles, salad and toast (a traditional meal for us).

I have another week off from cleaning as the sons are going again on Thursday - Sunday! We help them by cleaning the venison - absolutely pure meat, no bones, silver is taken off, pure unadulterated meat - no cholesterol - taste like you wouldn't believe. Tomorrow I sew all day - maybe! Edie

I agree, Some of the best meat you will ever eat. We process our own and make sausage and then smoke it, Yummy. I have tomorrow off so will be sewing as well. Gotta go to work now have a good day Ladies.