Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Keepsake Quilting New Website

  1. #1
    Senior Member Dingle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    So. Nevada
    Posts
    848
    I got my newest catalog today and they now have another website of all their sale items. Up to 50% off.

    http://www.fabricbargainbin.com

  2. #2
    Super Member Quiltforme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Beautiful Washington state!
    Posts
    3,341
    Wow nice fabric!

  3. #3
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    13,232
    Thanks for the heads up!

  4. #4
    Super Member carolaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Behind my sewing machine
    Posts
    7,207
    Blog Entries
    4
    I rec'd my bargin fabric last weekend...wonderful quality...I am very happy with my first time on line fabric purchase...

  5. #5
    Senior Member 19angel52's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    593
    love their catalog - never have ordered from them...will check it out. While I understand the necessity of shipping/handling charges for online sales - but some places charge ridiculous prices....

  6. #6
    Super Member carolaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Behind my sewing machine
    Posts
    7,207
    Blog Entries
    4
    I found a free shipping coupon on the internet...just do a google search for free shipping coupon for Keepsake quilting. That is what I used and it worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by 19angel52
    love their catalog - never have ordered from them...will check it out. While I understand the necessity of shipping/handling charges for online sales - but some places charge ridiculous prices....

  7. #7
    Junior Member salisaquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    272
    Blog Entries
    1
    I had all I could do to not order..lol

  8. #8
    Power Poster CarrieAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Whitewater, WI
    Posts
    26,044
    thanks!

  9. #9
    Super Member judykay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,444
    Blog Entries
    18
    Which coupon site did you find it on? I tried two of them, one did not have keepsake quilting in their list even when I typed it in and the other asked for my email address and cell phone number and would not accept just the email address. I do not give out my cell number.

    Thanks

  10. #10
    Super Member carolaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Behind my sewing machine
    Posts
    7,207
    Blog Entries
    4
    here's a good one....its 10.00 off when you spend 10.00. that is better than the free shipping. just use the code in the promtion area on keepsake quliting website when you order code: 0543FDGD

  11. #11
    Super Member carolaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Behind my sewing machine
    Posts
    7,207
    Blog Entries
    4
    I also found this Keepsake Quilting has been a "go to" resource for quilters for 25 years! QCA members get an automatic 10% off every Keepsake Quilting order - no minimum order size required! . Visit KeepsakeQuilting.com for the best selection available anywhere, and Just click here to begin shopping. Be sure to check out their Quick Kits shop and their Fabric Bargain Bin! one the Quilters club of America site

  12. #12
    Senior Member HisPatchwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    992
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingle
    I got my newest catalog today and they now have another website of all their sale items. Up to 50% off.

    http://www.fabricbargainbin.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingle
    I got my newest catalog today and they now have another website of all their sale items. Up to 50% off.

    http://www.fabricbargainbin.com
    FYI all cat lovers...one of the fabrics is cats in the sewing room. Real cute fabric for $6.24.

  13. #13
    Super Member PS Stitcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    1,380
    Oh thanks for sharing!! But like I need another website to feed my addiction! Hahaha!

  14. #14
    Super Member JoanneS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    AZ and CT
    Posts
    4,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by carolaug
    I also found this Keepsake Quilting has been a "go to" resource for quilters for 25 years! QCA members get an automatic 10% off every Keepsake Quilting order - no minimum order size required! . Visit KeepsakeQuilting.com for the best selection available anywhere, and Just click here to begin shopping. Be sure to check out their Quick Kits shop and their Fabric Bargain Bin! one the Quilters club of America site
    QCA?

  15. #15
    Super Member carolaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Behind my sewing machine
    Posts
    7,207
    Blog Entries
    4
    http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com...cles/shop.aspx
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanneS
    Quote Originally Posted by carolaug
    I also found this Keepsake Quilting has been a "go to" resource for quilters for 25 years! QCA members get an automatic 10% off every Keepsake Quilting order - no minimum order size required! . Visit KeepsakeQuilting.com for the best selection available anywhere, and Just click here to begin shopping. Be sure to check out their Quick Kits shop and their Fabric Bargain Bin! one the Quilters club of America site
    QCA?

  16. #16
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,611
    Blog Entries
    163
    thank u

  17. #17
    Super Member judykay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,444
    Blog Entries
    18
    I just tried to place an order with Keepsake Quilting and when I entered the coupon I received a message it was invalid. When did you last use the coupon & what web site did you find it on? It is such a good coupon & I am trying to do Christmas shopping early as I am on a tight budget this coupon would help immensely.

    Thanks
    Judy

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Eden Valley, MN
    Posts
    182
    What am I doing wrong, I can't get it to open?

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    MAINE
    Posts
    222
    A friend and I just loaded up on their bargain bin fabrics, what a great deal and hope they keep it going. My daughter in law used to work there before she and my son moved back to Maine, I miss going there!!

  20. #20
    Super Member babyboomerquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,732
    Blog Entries
    3
    I also tried to place an order and they said the code was invalid. Whats up?

  21. #21
    Super Member quiltmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In Hiding
    Posts
    1,227
    Thanks for sharing!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.