Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
The Labrynth patter >

The Labrynth patter

The Labrynth patter

Old 03-20-2011, 07:21 AM
Banned

Debbie has been contacted so that this link will be removed. If you do not own this pattern, then printing it off is considered a copyright violation!

These days few designers are using pattern testers, they rely on what EQ tells them...thus there are many corrections to patterns and books!
Makenna Ryan's wish upon a star had corrections for EVERY pattern in the series...what a PITA for those of us who sell the patterns!
Old 03-20-2011, 09:42 AM

WITH THE KEEPSAKE QUILTING DO YOU THINK THIS WOULD BE HARD TO DO OR FOLLOW FOR A BEGINNER?
"STARBURST PATTERN"
Old 03-20-2011, 06:10 PM

That site has some other wonderful patterns. Thanks so much for the info. I ordered the same pattern that you have plus another pattern. I also printed out the corrections. I can hardly wait to start.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:37 PM

I have this pattern and I am in the process of laying this out. This is not the complete pattern for this quilt. In my opinion, If you are meticulous, and good at puzzles you could probably figure it out. It's not quite as easy as it looks. It is much easier with the rest of the instructions.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
Debbie has been contacted so that this link will be removed. If you do not own this pattern, then printing it off is considered a copyright violation!

These days few designers are using pattern testers, they rely on what EQ tells them...thus there are many corrections to patterns and books!
Makenna Ryan's wish upon a star had corrections for EVERY pattern in the series...what a PITA for those of us who sell the patterns!
i don't understand why the link has to be removed. i purchased the pattern so why wouldn't i be entitled to the corrected pages.

this is not the entire pattern, its a correction in a few parts.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by fabric_fancy
Originally Posted by jaciqltznok

i don't understand why the link has to be removed. i purchased the pattern so why wouldn't i be entitled to the corrected pages.

this is not the entire pattern, its a correction in a few parts.
the link is there...
Old 03-21-2011, 09:00 AM

The link to the corrections page on Calico Carriage Quilt Designs' website does not have the whole pattern. It does not have the layout diagram which is what you use to put the whole thing together. I am not going to have the link removed as was stated. For those of you who have ordered from Keepsake Quilting, I am shipping the 500 patterns they ordered to them tomorrow. They should be filling your orders soon. Thanks to all of you who support your designers and quilt shops. Debbie Maddy
http://www.calicocarriage.com