Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Make your own Ironing Pad that rolls up (Great for sew days, retreats and gifts) >

Make your own Ironing Pad that rolls up (Great for sew days, retreats and gifts)

Make your own Ironing Pad that rolls up (Great for sew days, retreats and gifts)

Old 06-01-2011, 01:20 PM
Google Goddess

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...g2.html?cat=24

Ironing pads are an excellent alternative to ironing boards.
Homemade ironing pads are durable and customizable.
They also make excellent gifts.

Ironing pad fabric is also great for BBQ mits, casserole dish covers, and hot pads.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:13 PM
np3
Power Poster

Simple but needs more pictures and less words....IMHO

Going to the next link you posted.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by np3
Simple but needs more pictures and less words....IMHO

Going to the next link you posted.
i agree needs more pic
Old 06-03-2011, 04:46 AM

Craftybear you are absolutely the best!!!!! I log on daily and one of the first places I go is "links" to see if you've posted anything for us. I've been to your site...... so many fantastic tips and links!!!!! Thank you again for all you give to this board!!!
Old 06-03-2011, 06:28 AM
np3
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ediedarlene
Craftybear you are absolutely the best!!!!! I log on daily and one of the first places I go is "links" to see if you've posted anything for us. I've been to your site...... so many fantastic tips and links!!!!! Thank you again for all you give to this board!!!
I do the same thing! Except I do it at night and spend some time checking everything out!
Old 06-04-2011, 12:48 PM

I was wondering why my article got so many hits the past couple of days! Thank you for linking it :) I would have added more pictures but I was limited in the publishing. If you want bigger versions of the pictures, they're available on my flickr account here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/habibek...57612014966555 and if you want more photos/tips, feel free to let me know. I know I took more pictures, but I didn't upload them to flickr. They're on the hard drive somewhere :)
Old 06-04-2011, 01:14 PM
np3
Power Poster

Originally Posted by rabid
I was wondering why my article got so many hits the past couple of days! Thank you for linking it :) I would have added more pictures but I was limited in the publishing. If you want bigger versions of the pictures, they're available on my flickr account here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/habibek...57612014966555 and if you want more photos/tips, feel free to let me know. I know I took more pictures, but I didn't upload them to flickr. They're on the hard drive somewhere :)
So glad you found us! Too bad you were limited in the pictures. I am a visual learner. We have a great place for tutorials on this board.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:08 PM

I learn better visually, too. Thank goodness for youtube. I've learned tons of things I don't have time to do :D I wish AC/Yahoo had a better set-up for pictures. It's hard to make up for it in words.