Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Millers Dry Goods in Millersburg Ohio >

Millers Dry Goods in Millersburg Ohio

Millers Dry Goods in Millersburg Ohio

Old 06-26-2012, 03:19 AM

My husband LOVES to shop. He has absolutely no problem standing in a fabric store and he LOVES Miller's. We're going up on July 5 for the day. He will go to Kiem's Lumber for awhile, then wander around Miller's for awhile. LOL! Of course, we HAVE to go to Lehman's Hardware in Kidron!

There is a shop hop usually the first weekend in May. My husband used to have an archery shoot that weekend in Holmes County. We'd go up on Thursday, shop all day Friday, then I'd take the ladies and we'd go shop again on Saturday. I love to go up there.

Karen
Circleville, OH
Old 06-26-2012, 03:29 AM

Do they have web site. If so can anyone put them on the board. We would all be thankful.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:25 AM

Yeah, I like Miller's. My mom and I were in Berlin and Sugar Creek last week end. Had a great time. Of course we had to stop in Kidron on the way home. Will probably hit Charm the next trip. I am in Cleveland and she is near Wooster so not so bad a drive from her house.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:29 AM

Default Millers Dry Goods

Originally Posted by marymay View Post
Do they have web site. If so can anyone put them on the board. We would all be thankful.
I Goggled it and came up with: www.millersdrygoods.com/

Looks like a neat place to go.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:43 AM

oops sorry i didn't realize it was in charm. also my apologies for not putting link on - We had such a good time and hit Lonestar, Swiss Valley Quilts, Grandma Fannies, Zinks. We also ate lunch at a great restaurant Beachy's which was a lot less crowded than Der Dutcham (which is where we usually eat) Also discovered Hershberger's Bakery - OMG is all I have to say about that place. Next time we go down we are taking a cooler to put all the baked goods in!
Old 06-26-2012, 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by Sienna's GiGi View Post
I am so going here when I go home. I'm from Akron but they have a Connecting Threads warehouse in Columbus near my sister and this Miller's Dry goods place I am going to go broke in. Good info. Thanks!
A Connecting Threads warehouse? Is it sheer heaven or what? I just got my new catalog from them this weekn & wow! I love their stuff!
Old 06-26-2012, 10:58 AM

Thank you burchquilts.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:20 PM

Connecting threads warehouse is not listed as CT it is a group of craft suppliers. I live 2 miles from them. I have been to 2 of their sales. It was a ball. LQS workers where often there buying for their stash. I went into and talked to a worker about them and how they operated. According to her they have a sale open to the public once a year. They sale the end pieces off the end rolls for a few bucks per pound. Boxes on top of boxes full of fabric.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:02 AM

Where is the Connecting threads warehouse (or group of craft suppliers) located? I'd love to go there when I am in Cleveland.